Bam BREAKS DOWN at Ryan Dunn Crash Site

6/22/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera visited the crash site where his best friend and fellow "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died -- and he was so overcome with emotion he could barely put together a sentence. Brace yourself, it's heartbreaking.062211_margera_fox_still

In this MyFoxPhilly report, Bam has tears streaming down his face as he recalls getting the news that Ryan had died, saying it "was the worst phone call I've ever gotten in my life."

Bam went to the crash site on Tuesday. He says he was in Arizona when Ryan crashed early Monday morning.

When asked how he'd get through this ordeal -- Bam replied, "I can't. I can't."

Bert Miracles

worst acting job ever.
crocodile tears.

Glenda in Texas

I try not to criticize but dude looks like he's laughing and not crying. Be that as it may, RIP to Ryan Dunn.

SLG0958

Half of you people saying the things you say, have more than likely watched the Jackass movies, laughed, thought these guys were funny, and probably enjoyed all the shows as well. Do you know personally that Bam is acting? And how many of you can honestly say you never got behind the wheel drunk? Let's be honest with ourselves here. Stop judging people for mistakes made, or how they react to the loss of their best friend. It may have been a fatal mistake, but it's still a life lost. Two at that. Look at yourself in the mirror before you judge someone else. The only reason you're all talking **** is because Ryan Dunn was a celebrity.

Misty

Oh no Loretta --- Everyone will argue with "HE'S THE ONE THAT GOT IN THE CAR --- HE HAD TO HAVE KNOWN HE WAS DRUNK --- HE MADE THE CHOICE."

It's absolutely ridiculous that this man is being put up on a pedistal. Yeah, he's dead. BY HIS OWN HANDS. His Friend is DEAD. BY HIS HANDS.

If Ryan had lived, his ass would be in JAIL right now. Not only for DUI, but for MANSLAUGHTER TOO. And what would be happening right now if that were the case?? --- "Oh, let him go--- he made a mistake --- he feels bad enough for the death of his friend --- he learned his lesson."

Whatever.

Sunken

I see crocodile tears if ya ask me... ITs this simple he drank.. He drove he killed himself and another... ITS STUPID no matter who or what u do in this world it dont make up for this.. Money or fame does not make it ok to do these things.. If half of the people on here woke up and seen the **** they post maybe all these actors and higher up people wouldnt get away with murder as much..

Misty

Agreed PATCH.

You People Sicken Me

For all of you people saying he is an actor and an attention whore. YOU SICKEN ME. He just lost his best friend. Yes, it was EXTREMELY ignorant to drive drunk. But that doesn't mean it's not sad that two people passed away. Two good people. You people are s***.

Jasmin

Wow.......that seemed COMPLETELY FAKE and staged! How is it that we are now commercialising absolutley EVERYTHING?? People who are truly grieving don't do these sorts of things. I hate to think he is just out for attention. I prefer to think he's extremely immature and possibly LOADED! Who does this???

Nikki

Obviously none of you have lost someone close to u. Bam and Ryan were best friends. Put yourself in his place he just lost his best friend. How would you act. Would you be laughing like nothing happened. I would be devastated. You are all being jerks. Show some respect. Bam you and ur family are in our thoughts and I hope that you can find a way to cope. I am sure Ryan would want you to go on. Hell he would prob. want u to have a drink and a laugh on him. I hope u heal. xxoo.

Fools Rush In

This is why Roger Ebert was right, someone should have stopped Ryan from driving. Because Ryan was allowed to be served excessively and then drove, Bam is in serious grief now, along with many others. Bam can be angry with Ebert all he wants but you know deep down, he wishes someone didn't let this Jackass drive. If only he could have his best friend back, if only....

Nikki

Also people keep commenting on how he put this on tv. did any of u think that it is because camera crews lay in wait for this stuff. No he didnt have to talk to them but if he hadnt all u would be saying what a jerk to not talk to the camera's. tv and movie stars are screwed either way. u want them on tv just so u can rip them for being on tv, but then if they arent on tv then u get mad to. I guess it falls back to everyone being jealous of normal guys getting famous while all of u are just nobody's. I hope that bam and his friends and family as well as Zachary's family are all able to heal and cope whichever way they need to. xxoo

Lee

Most of you have no respect for the dead. I don't condone drunk/buzzed driving at all. Not since I was 16 and had a friend to kill himself by driving drunk and pissed at a high rate of speed. I still feel the loss of my friend though because he was a good person, who made a bad decision. You people need to get off of your high horses and look at how many times you may have endangered someone else's life without thinking that their death or injury would be the consequence. I have watched Jackass from the start, the show, the spin offs, the movies, etc. It will never be the same without Dunn. He was my favorite, and seemed to truly be a good person. He made bad choices, but we are not here to judge him. Let those who are hurting mourn their loss. Trust me, while your comments about his selfish act maybe true, they are still hurtful to those he left behind. My mother was never sypathetic to me loosing one of my best friends, she has always just been a bitch about it like the rest of you, only asking where a 16 year old got beer. My thoughts and prayers are with Dunn's family, friends, and fellow fans as we mourn the loss of a wonderful person. They are also with the family and friends of the other passenger. This video of Bam breaks my heart, and I know that I can attest to him acting the way he is. When my friend died, after a few days, I had no tears left to cry, I couldn't think straight to form a sentence and I just kept breaking down. Let the man mourn the loss of his best friend/brother.

ashley

fake pain? are you ******* kidding me? get the **** out of here with that ****, he lost his BEST FRIEND. how would you feel if you lost your best friend and someone said you were fake crying or fake pain?

Dana

How can anyone say there are no tears when the quality of the film is so poor? Besides, a good therapist will tell you that extremely grief-stricken people do cry and sob sometimes without tears, or very few tears. Tears are a physical response and every person responds differently. His emotions here are very raw and very real. Watching this video made my heart ache for him. Ryan and Bam were like brothers, from what I understand, and I know what it's like to lose a brother...my brother died and I was in shock for days, and then the tears came and did not stop for weeks.

Just because Ryan was driving drunk, which is wrong, yes..it does not negate the fact that he was loved by many people, and they will miss him. Those grieving people are entitled to their emotions, with or without tesrs. Besides, who are you all anyway? You don't deserve any "proof" from any of them. And, if you don't like the videos, don'*****ch them. People like you are what keeps a therapist's office full these days.

HarryPalms

Cry me a river... your friend committed vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated and reckless driving. He was a D-bag just like you, Ban Mangina!

He got what he deserved and good riddance!

My condolences to Zachary Hartwell's family. Now, Lawyer up and make Ryan Dunn's Estate pay for this crime

Previous 15 Comments | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments