Bam BREAKS DOWN at Ryan Dunn Crash Site

6/22/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera visited the crash site where his best friend and fellow "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died -- and he was so overcome with emotion he could barely put together a sentence. Brace yourself, it's heartbreaking.062211_margera_fox_still

In this MyFoxPhilly report, Bam has tears streaming down his face as he recalls getting the news that Ryan had died, saying it "was the worst phone call I've ever gotten in my life."

Bam went to the crash site on Tuesday. He says he was in Arizona when Ryan crashed early Monday morning.

When asked how he'd get through this ordeal -- Bam replied, "I can't. I can't."

nadine

every one shut the **** up. he is heart broken. he lost his best friend since freshman year. this is an interview...he probably didnt want to do this interview. obviously this is a clip. it's not the whole thing. they cut to the part where he started to break down. does he want to be seen crying? no. he isn't making it about him. he is talking about dunn and then the damn reporter asked him if he was going to be ok. relax you dip ****s.

marydave

You people that are saying horrible things about Bam and Ryan, go **** yourselves. I would gladly exchange all of you ***** for Ryan. Kills yourselves with fire. Bunch of bitches.

KW326

Have some empathy. Ryan's death isn't an accident, but it's definitely a tragedy. My sorrow doesn't go to him - as much as I loved the guy on 'Jackass,' he made a choice that cost him his life, as well as the life of another innocent person. My heart goes to his family, friends, and everyone who knew and loved him - they are the ones who will be suffering from his mistake for years and years to come.

Erica

for gods sake...two people are dead..regardless of the cir****tances and how stupid Dunn was for driving that fast and possibly being drunk...two people are still DEAD. It does not change the fact that his family has lost someone...do you people have no humanity left at all?? Yes he was famous...does that entitle us to put our two cents in?? No it does not...none of you knew him personally so how about you sit back and think about how you would feel if someone were to say things like that to YOUR family if it had been you. Pathetic. Really pathetic

Jake

i remember when i was self-centered like everyone below me.

Fred

Give me a break! What a fake, attention
whoring POS!

myjah

Oh Bam. I can't imagine how hard he hurts. Other commentators joke and belittle this--I don't see how someone with a heart couldn't find this so sad.

hardcore

Even though some may think hes faking. we dont know an right now is not the time to think about it. the people that need to be thought about are his mom dad and family. an beings bam is family do not judge. or you yourself will be judged.

Taylor

how are some of you people saying he's faking?

it is possible to cry without tears you know?

ive grew up watching bam and ryan together... i know what ryan ment to bam...so stop trolling and be a little more respectful.

R.I.P Ryan Dunn

sigh...

Horrible actor? Pay ******* attention, his best friend died, he's been crying straight for 2 days, with no stop, how would you react? There's probably barely any tears left in his system.

Mike

I have had 2 of my best friends die and believe me there is nothing easy about it. Time will heal but you never forget. My condolences to the Dunn family and friends. R.I.P.

Holly

Just because he died drunk driving doesn't mean he wasn't a good person during his life on this earth. Many of you who are bashing him for it are probably guilty of it at least once in your lives so shut your mouths. Just like your mommy's told you growing up "if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything."

Christine

First of all let me say that I do not condone drunk driving. That being said, all you people talking s**t about Ryan Dunn are major jerkoffs. He was somebody's child, friend and boyfriend. Someone dies everyday because of a drunk driver. I don't hear you talking crap about them. The only reason we even know about the accident is because he was famous. If he was a nobody, none of you would even care about it. Grow up and let the man rest in peace.

Anieck

People, how the **** can you say things like "He's a bad actor" or "He deserves it" WHAT? HIS ******* BEST FRIEND JUST DIED IN A CAR CRASH. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? JUST FEEL SORRY FOR THIS GUY FOR ONCE. OKAY? ONCE!

RocketQueen

Oh my god people! Show some respect, please! He just lost his best friend, he's heartbroken and devastated. Don't you have a heart? Fake tears? Have you seen the video when Bam almost collapsed on the crash site, because he was crying so hard?
Please, just shut up and keep your rude comments to yourself. IMAGINE if this was your best friend.
I don't even know the dude, but I have always liked him and Bam, and I have cried, thinking about all his friends and loved ones...He was a good person at heart.
Goodbye Random Hero

Previous 15 Comments | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments