Bam BREAKS DOWN at Ryan Dunn Crash Site

6/22/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera visited the crash site where his best friend and fellow "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died -- and he was so overcome with emotion he could barely put together a sentence. Brace yourself, it's heartbreaking.062211_margera_fox_still

In this MyFoxPhilly report, Bam has tears streaming down his face as he recalls getting the news that Ryan had died, saying it "was the worst phone call I've ever gotten in my life."

Bam went to the crash site on Tuesday. He says he was in Arizona when Ryan crashed early Monday morning.

When asked how he'd get through this ordeal -- Bam replied, "I can't. I can't."

CSarah

after watching these guys for over 10 years and meeting them while they were filming pieces of Jackass 2 where i live, i can't help but feel like they're all very distant family members, and i just lost a (metaphorical) cousin.

bam is obviously not acting. you can only cry so much before your tear ducts swell and stop producing tears. i've had this happen when i lost my best friend in a car accident, only his accident didn't involve alcohol. if all the people on this blog lost someone in an accident like dunn's, they wouldn't be condemning their friend for being intoxicated. they would cry, console their loved ones, and mourn their loss, just like dunn's family and friends are doing now. let go of the hate. someone made a mistake. everyone does once in a while, even though some mistakes are larger than others.

my heart goes out to angie and all dunn's family and friends.
Rest In Peace, Random Hero.

Black Heart

That sucks. Peace Ryan.

anon1528

I agree with all who say he is faking it...those are forced tears. I hope he'll shed a few real ones when he looks at how the deceased got where he was when he died. (you and your reckless abandonment, Bamm.)

Mylove13

all of you needs to shut up & show some respect for ryan dunn. Thats bam margera forreal crying.. i know him more than any of yall. so yall need to shut up & show some respect for RYAN DUNN!!!!
R.I.P Ryan Dunn ):

Patia

Please show respect. Who are we to judge what's really heart felt and whats not. These two have been together for years. You dont know how he feels or how the family is dealing. You try having everything of your life being leaked to the public and lets see how you deal. And before you want to call someone a "DRUNK IDIOT" maybe you should look in the mirror and Ask yourself... "Have I ever drank and drove even if it's just one? Have I ever sped because I was in ahurry?" We all make mistakes. Just pray that everyone comes out of this learning something and continue to pray for ALL OF HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

jdmp@live.com

To all those who are rude and inconsiderate, If you have ever lost someone you know that you go through a its not real period. But to say that Bam was fake crying and trying to make it all about him. SHAME ON YOU. How dare you even come up with something so repulsive. They have been friends for 20 years wht do you know how people should look feel or sound. No matter what its true that a man as lost his best friend way to soon and nobody deserves that. I hope that when death knocks on your door your shown the same compassion (none) that you have shown. My heart goes out to the family and friends no one even people who make the wrong decisins deserve to have their life ended that way. Prayers and thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Monk3yV

Everyone shows emotion differently, he's not stealing attention in any way. Does he not have the right to go to the crash site if he wants to? Unless you are completely oblivious to the jackass show and family they were very close and this is just as much about Bam as it is Ryan. To think this is forced or choreographed is very close minded.

pandae

After reading half these comments I've come to realise what a bunch of heartless bastards most of you are.
If these people weren't celebrities you would never say half the disgusting, Immature crap you're saying now. "He's faking it", "He's doing it for attention"
What the **** is wrong with you people? He's lost his best friend, he's ******* heart broken. And you dare say he's faking? You disgust me, your a stain on Humanity. And when you die, I hope no one cries for you, heaven forbid they get called out for "fake crying" over you.

creepy zeek

I don't know what to believe. It appears Bam was acting a little bit but, I don't know these guys personally I guess this is how Bam gets when he is truly upset.

Mari

I don't think he is faking the tears.... He is probably emotionally drained. The guy just lost his best friend. Go ahead and make fun of him... You'll be in his shoes one day... When you lose someone you love

xnthlee

Are you guys for real right now? I think you need to define the word RESPECT! Better yet, let me make it easy for you. RE*SPECT[ri-spekt]: esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability You can clearly see the pain and horror in not only his face but his body language. What does it even matter to you anyway. Dunn's family and friends are mourning the loss of a dear loved one. Who are you to say that he is not sincere? Everyone has their own way of showing their emotions, it does not matter whether you believe it is genuine or not. For you to come to this page (that his family and friends may also visit) and make such rude remarks, is on so many levels, disrespectful. Why can't people just come together as fans, family and friends to appreciate the person he was, instead of questioning the sincerity of others heartbreak. It is not easy losing a dear friend, just let him mourn and go about your business. It is obvious that Dunn had no affect on your life if you're behaving in such a manner, rather than showing your respects. As far as "why would he do this on tv", really? He's famous, obviously the cameras are going to be around during such a tragic event. At the end of the day, we need to realize that this man touched the lives of so many people, he was a great performer and will be greatly missed. "He broke his tailbone...that's alright, we don't have tails anymore, what's the purpose?" - Ryan Dunn

Carter Swenson

Respect? How about respecting lives of all the other law abiding motorists, passengers and pedestrians on public roads by not driving drunk and speeding 3 times the speed limit?

zzyzx

you started destroying the rental car cause you're an a-hole

xnthlee

Do you see anywhere that I stated his actions were appropriate? What happened, happened and there is no need to be rude. Have the decency to let the dead rest in peace and the people that cared for him to mourn. This surely isn't the place for negativity.

Bryan

dunn was a normal guy i grew up waching him and the crew makes u feel like u were knew them that could have been any one driving that car we have all been there not saying its right things happen veary sad...tho iv never met u ryan i teared up i love u man r.i.p and hang in there bam and jackasses and family of both

Previous 15 Comments | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments