'Lost' Guy & 16-Yr-Old Wife: Cradle Robbing Champs

6/21/2011 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

51-year-old "Lost" actor Doug Hutchison just married 16-year-old aspiring country singer Courtney Stodden -- and if that seems seriously WRONG to you ... it is!!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Like It Is

Her mother just scored a reality show for next season. It will be named, Pimp YoTeenHo!

Jayden

How is it that this pedo isn't getting pwned by CHRIS HANSON???? If he hadn't been on a successful show, he would be in JAIL right now. They were obviously "dating" before the marriage! HES A PEDOPHILE!
And shame on her parents for signing the release and letting her marry a PEDO.

Heather

if she really is 16 then i have one word for you: PEDOPHILE!! and only in hollywood can you go public with it and get away with it.. DISGUSTING.. HIM AND HER MOTHER SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL!!

BSweet

Geez. If she looks this old at 16, she'll be rolling in her tricked out wheelchair in about 5 minutes. Sad. I'm 42 and I look way better than she does. Just sad.

Oh - as for where to marry teenagers? Try Utah. 14 is the legal minimum. Don't ask how I know.

Brandon

You can go on Clark County Nevada website and look at their Marrage Cerf. which is nortorize so she would have to show her birth Cerf. which shows she was born in 1994

Jennifer

She looks way way older than 16.... she's had plastic surgery too another reason that makes me think she is older than 16, but if he married a 16 year old and he's 51, I don't get that...eek is all I can say....

TC

He's a pedodfile if she is only 16... What the heck is wrong with her parents to allow this??

Ivana Tinkle

I jus*****ched her music vid on YouTube. OMG, she makes Rebecca Black look talented! Somebody scrub those layers of makeup off her, unbleach her hair, teach her not to dress like a stripper and put her back in high school! My bet is she'll divorce him in a year and take the money and run!
If she's not there for his money, somebody has some daddy issues!

BLESSED

CREEPY.........

Heather Scott

Bitch is not 16!

stevep

Yea, she does not look sixteen at all but none the less apparently she is. What could these two possibly have in common? The age difference is huge, I just dont see it.

Gabrielle Makinson

I know Courtney Stodden personally, I am from Ocean Shores as well and I just want to let everyone know that she is 100% fake, she is 16 and has had corrective surgery. As for her being Ms. Ocean Shores, there was no pageant, she bought the title from the city. We from Ocean Shores want everyone to know that Courtney is nothing like anyone there, and we all hate her. It did not surprise me that she married a 51 year old, but it still disgusts me.

SJ

She's 16?! She looks like she could be 40 with plastic surgery or botox. The would qualify her for the 'Real' Housewives of Washington state

Jinny

Being from WA state... That crap does NOT happen here. That's why they had to go to Vegas! Even with permission they wouldn't allow them to marry up here. Ugh, this makes me sick.

Heather

There is NO WAY that girl is 16....I kiss your A%$ if it's true....also if it is true....she's been rode hard and hung out wet along time ago....she's rough for 16! She looks 30! She must have start "gettin it" about 12....dang...16 she's rough looking for that young age.