'Lost' Guy & 16-Yr-Old Wife: Cradle Robbing Champs

6/21/2011 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

51-year-old "Lost" actor Doug Hutchison just married 16-year-old aspiring country singer Courtney Stodden -- and if that seems seriously WRONG to you ... it is!!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

jennifer

this is real people..her parents gave consent..

fred

If this what 16 year old girls look like now --I feel my new goal in life is to be a high school teacher...but seriously

How come there was no word in the tabloids spoken about Jerry Seinfeld, at the height of his fame when he dated, then married Shoshana Longstein...She was 15 1/2 when they were publicly dating... no one said a word...

Inge

LOL I too thought there was no way this girl was 16 but she is listed with a picture on the Miss Washington Teen USA 2010 contestants.... http://www.misswashingtonusa.com/contestants.php?page=1&pageant=mt&year=2010

ZO

Never mind, as the adage goes – love is indeed blind, and while it’s good to commit yourself to a few social conventions, all that goes immediately out the window (the minute the soft purring of a little sex muffin piter patters) love comes across your doorway…

Dragon Tattoo

@Fred, Shoshana was married at 15? Besides most of us are 90's teens or were babies during the 90's. I don't think the internet was around like it is today, (back in the day it was slow as hell) when Jerry and his woman were going at it. I however, always thought, Jerry looked so freaking hot hot hot in those tight blue jeans he wore in the show, I had a thing for him.

Mrs. Mathers

Clarissa E. about an hour ago This is what happens when Chris Hansen misses one!
---------------------------------------------------------------
ahahahahahahahahahha!!!! AGREE!!!! she cant b 16 and if she is then hes sick! When i have a daughter and she is 16 she better not even be dating a 19 yrs old let alone a creepy old man! she looks like a drunken slut in her music video. What is wrong with people today? I dont get it. Her parents are stupid, shes stupid and will cheat and leave him for a younger sexier man and hes just sick! i am 24 and thinking about a 16 yr old is sick, I dont care if it is legal or not.

Senab

Holy hell. I always laugh at these videos, but this one is freakin' hilarious at the end!! LMFAO "where horses come first. and frequently" - well done my nasty minded friends, well done. And how does that TMZ employee know horses get "attention" in Washington??? Hmmmm??? Yeah, I don't wanna know.

Oh yeah, this 51 yr old is a perv.

sunshinerad

ick.

roll3567

i hated that crap show, but this guy is my new hero! i'll take her when your done at the ripe old age of 18 or 19.

Boba Lola

they can watch spongebob together and eat fruity pebbles awwww!!

george fudge!

For wedding gifts they probably registered with Pfizer, for him!

Her high school prom is going to be super creepy.
A future divorce for sure, and then a rebound with Hugh Hefner!

Chellybutt

You can shut her up, she is NOT country......skank needs to stop being pamela anderson.......implants at 16, nice.....Im a christian myself and i know i should NOT judge but makes me sick when these so called pretentious christians go on and on about their faith and live another way (that miss usa from california anyone?) Seriously, this guy is a pervert and old enough to be her great grandfather if he had a kid at 15 lol.........yuck!

Maya

I don't know why people are so adamant that she's not 16. The images we've seen of her aren't clear/close up enough to really tell her age. I had friends who looked pretty similar to her in high school, there isn't that much of a difference in the appearance of girls from 16-early 20s. I think the reason everyone thinks she looks older is because she wears heavy make up and does her hair in a way we don't usually associate with teens. Also the highly sexualized clothing/demeanor is something we assume parents prevent their girls from partaking in while teens.

WhiteRabbit

Wow and YIKES that is some used up looking 16! Fake boobs, nails hair color and zero talent. Whatever that pink scrap she is wearing while 'singing' makes her look like a neon painted hooker. Her parents should be slapped and then fixed so as not to breed again!

dd

Who wants to look like that at 16, and he looks just plain weird.