'Lost' Guy & 16-Yr-Old Wife: Cradle Robbing Champs

6/21/2011 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

51-year-old "Lost" actor Doug Hutchison just married 16-year-old aspiring country singer Courtney Stodden -- and if that seems seriously WRONG to you ... it is!!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

RealityBites

She is with his "production" company so that's how they met....she can't sing worth s**t, her parents want us to believe she's a good christian, virgin too, I think monkeys can fly momma LOL - he's such a perv older than her daddy ewwwww! - she looks older than I do and I'm older than the groom!

cat

Which one is 51?

PaulWS

She's hot I don't blame him...even if she does sing hillbilly garbage.

Superman

I saw this on another news site yesterday. I agree she looks older than 16. If it's true that she's 16, in other words, he's a pedophile and her parents or legal guardians think that it's fine for him to be molesting her. Anything for money, it would seem!

Dee

More like it TMZ!!! I'm surprised you weren't on this story right away like a fly on s**t like you normally are!

And I'm sorry - that girl DOES look older then him! WTF??

FreakHater

Not 16, maybe a typo from the source, prolly like 26 would be more like it, a little more beleivable

_Taterman

This little girl is only 16 and already has huge breast implants and is married to a 51 year old man. Kinda makes you wonder what her parents are like.

Kathleen

YUK!!!!!!!!!!!

Xochitl R.

i thought she was the chick that just decided not to marry hefner, ha so funny oh well, much worse goes on in the world to worry about this creepy guy from green mile and this barely legal ho bag

Rebekah

This is so sick. I thought the age of consent was 16 as long as the other person was Not over the age of 18, and that if they were over 18 it was considered statutory rape. I think Both the guy and her parents should be brought up on charges of endangering the welfare of a minor because this is gonna screw her up so bad mentally that she will need therapy for years.

zippy