Police:

Ryan Dunn

Crashed at 130 MPH

6/21/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Dunn was doing 130 miles-per-hour in his Porsche at the time of the horrible crash that killed the "Jackass" star and his passenger -- this according to West Goshen police.

0620_ryan_dunn_tmz_bn_1

Police Chief Michael Carroll told reporters an accident reconstruction team determined the speed of the crash after inspecting the accident scene. Officials say Dunn's car collided with a guardrail at high speed, crashed in the woods and burst into flames.

According to Carroll, the crash was catastrophic -- claiming he's "never seen a car destroyed in an automobile accident the way this car was ... even before it caught on fire."

Carroll called the accident the "worst" he's ever seen ... by far.

mytwosweetpeas

I can't believe people keep getting bent out of shape and defending this guy. If he was drunk or not is NOT the only issue here....HE WAS GOING 130 MPH on PUBLIC ROADS! Are you kidding me!?!?!?! Thank heavens he only took two lives....

I'm glad I didn't have any loved ones on the road at that time.

ginny

dumb ass clearly did not want to live another day!!

and reddead you are a jerk and my guess is you would wet your pants at 95 mph!!! I have done 124 in an old E Jag (1970) and it was cool. But I am still here. You will always wet your pants!

RedDead

you are a F***in idiot

paddyofirnacher

Of course you never want to speak ill of the dead, but let's face some unpleasant facts. (a) This is an incredibly stupid and insensitive person. We can only thank God he didn't take out people in another car on this 130 mph drunken escapade; (b) his estate is going to be sued for all the Jackass money he ever earned by the family of passenger he killed along with himself. If anything good has come out of this, it is to have taken him out of the gene pool.

ed

damn you bud light, Porsche and tree! you took away great talent from us. ill get you yet charles darwin.

makeitstop

expect a lawsuit out of this one

JS

Live Fast Die Young

RedDead

@ ginny you mean you have done 50 in you 1987 honda accord?? that makes more sense... keep enjoying the ride there my friend

Army Wife

I guess Johnny was right when he called Ryan a horrible driver. This is what happens when you act like a Jackass!

Lucky_130

130 huh? If it wasnt for those damn girly shots!

Steinberg

All of you who are dissing him.. You're saying you have never sped in your automobile?? I call BS I guarantee all of you have driven at least 10 over the speed limit if not more. 80mph into the guardrail will kill you just as much as 130 mph would. STFU. Haters...

Uh what?! 80 mph vs 130 mph is a big difference there Einstein. Who said Jackass fans weren't smart? lol

ps Ryan Dunn is a piece of dog **** and he got what he paid for. Risking other peoples lives over his own selfish carelessness. **** HIM!

gemini81

Wow, what a f*cking IDIOT! I tried to be positive earlier, wait and see what happened..now that I know, what a JACKASS!

ginny

reddead, your pants are wet!!

what a baby dude...

you suck big time and your pants will always be wet!!!

brown dynamite

@RedDead: hahah at you thinking going 80 is the same as 130mph. Idiot.

paul

my prayers go out to the family of friends that have been left behind. let this be a lesson to everyone that drink driving and to all those people the drug drive DONT!!! life is a gift and we should treasure it at all times
peace and love to everyone out there who reads this