Ryan Dunn

Bam Margera's Morbid Death Prediction

6/23/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Five years before Ryan Dunn was killed in a violent car crash, Bam Margera predicted the "Jackass" star's death in eerily specific detail -- claiming, "He's gonna eat it one of these times [in a car accident]."

0622_bam_ryan_launch_ex

Bam -- along with several cast members from his MTV show "Viva La Bam" -- made the grim prediction while recording the DVD commentary for Season 5 back in 2006.

According to the commentary, Dunn was involved in SEVERAL car accidents over the years -- but Bam's mom claimed, "He'll never learn his lesson."

Another "Bam" cast member added, "I have [Ryan] in the death pool ... for death by vehicle."

In this specific episode, Ryan races Bam's Lamborghini in a limousine -- and after Ryan loses, Bam claims, "[the limo] blew up just like every other f**king car he has."

Nikki

Ok mm1 where I am from people say that when we talk not meaning we are 100% sure that it happened that is how we talk so I guess we are all morons here. I dont have to trash people to make myself feel better. I dont know what made u so mad today but such is life. I have not stereotyped u so please dont read into my words more than what i have written. I am not knocking u. U are doing a good job of that on ur own. I think that it is horrible the way they died. Regardless they chose to get into the car and go. Guess what I know that for a fact. Yes i KNOW that much as for the rest I dont know. So sorry for asking a question that came up on a website I visited. Didnt realize u worked for tmz though.

Northern Lights

Here is the video you can't see anymore on TMZ of APril and Bam and Tim Glomb talking about the death wish:

Here is the video of the dash cam of Ryan's accident if you haven't seen it yet:

Let me know if you guys see the vids from the links I gave you because they work for me and haven't been removed yet from youtube, so you should be able to see it with NO PROBLEMS.

It will open everyone's eyes on Dunn.

Also, he wrote for a column for the paper there, and you should read this (Ryan's column):

Now, is Ryan STILL a Random Hero????

FU DUNN AND THE ENTIRE JACKASS FRANCHISE!!!!!

Frank

So, Bam and his buds predict his demise and that's ok...but Roger Ebert can't talk about it...?

B-luv

He didnt predict anything! He just stated the inevitable. He died a firey death because of his lack of judgment. I dont see how this is a tragedy, this is a lesson. I hardly doubt millions of people are devastated about Ryan's death, he wasnt that famous. The loss is sad, but when someone disobeys the law over and over again how can you have remorse for someone so reckless. He is just a statistic now!! If his friends really loved him they would have tried to prevent this from happening. OLD NEWS!!!

charles thompson

Been a cop for 28 years and seen a lot of foolish people die foolishly. Ryan Dunn murdered his passenger. That's a true jackass. That said, I wish his friends/family strength.

justagirl

Ya know....I am really becoming disgusted with TMZ. The guy is DEAD and you have continually had him "on trial" from the minute he died. Give it a rest already and have some respect. Any find off the internet, you regurgitate it back to your viewers who then feed off it like a bunch of scavenging vultures. Do you foam at the mouth at this type of "journalism"? Enough already.....find an ounce of decency, STOP putting family and friends through the meat grinder and let these boys boys rest in peace. They have already answered to a higher being..and one day your day will come as well, I wonder how you will fare?

DanicaMarie

Just goes to show how freely people mock death. Then when it actually happens, its tragic.

Evan Benz

Cops are so cool !

Everyone else goes through life either building, destroying, or preserving things.

Cops go through life policing stuff.

Plus you always know what a cops response will be.

Coke or Diet Coke ??? . . . . Cops will take Diet Coke every single time.

And why are they always so ANGRY ????
They make a lot of money. They're always married with kids. It's not like they have to wake up and figure out what their going to wear that day ???
Or go to the store and find some new cloths.

Maybe it's because their constantly surrounded by people who speed on the freeway, run the occasional red light, and loiter outside the AM/PM - 7/11.

Cops ALWAYS get angry at the dumbest crap.
I dare anyone to go up to a Cop and ask for a light, a cigarette, the time, or some spare change.

Just normal question, everyone else in the world gets asked every time they leave the house.

Everyone else in the world will very nicely give you what you ask for, walk away, or offer a polite reason as to why they can't. Sorry, I don't have a watch or I don't smoke.

You ask Cops, they start going on and on and on about how you shouldn't smoke , or how you should be more prepared. And if you tell them their ********. They arrest you.

mm1

@Nikki, "I was speaking as someone who knows when men get together they egg each other on." But no you weren't stereotyping all men. Are you just trying to help me prove the label is correct? And I don't work for TMZ, how you arrived at that conclusion is beyond me.

irishcurls75

@mm1 it was a string of home invasions in the Savannah area that left two women from Ohio dead and another man in the hospital through out the first of the year....perhaps you can tell these families it didn't happen. 12 homes (mine being one of them) was broken into. So reflush that idiot. Hate it for you but perhaps you should put in daddy's credit card number and find the court records. Jeez that must have been one vivid dream had by me and 11 other home owners.

gemini81

A little late, huh TMZ? I posted this video here 2 days ago, along with another user...old news.

Lynn

It wasn't Bam who made the original prediction - it was his mom, April. Get your facts straight, TMZ.

XXIV

hisis not faked, if you ever watched Viva La Bam and follow Bam's other endevours you know the voices of eveyrone of them and the person who made the "prediction" was Deron Miller of the band CKY who Bam's brother is also in and there is video

and are you ignorant people, it is COMMENTARY FOR VIVA LA BAM meaning that they talk over the episode and give comments to whats going on and somehow they got on the topic of Ryan's driving skills

XXIV

and dont be heartless, Ryan isnt a murderer, he didnt force his friend into the car who was with him that night so he knows Dunn was drinking and since they were friends he knew his lack of driving skill

this is already a hurtful enough time for the familys loved one, dont go throwing the murder card around when it really isnt true since his passenger Zac was 30 years old and surely old enough to make his own decisions

Bob

What gives TMZ the right to re-post copyrighted videos? TMZ is a bunch of thieves.