Ryan Dunn

Bam Margera's Morbid Death Prediction

6/23/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Five years before Ryan Dunn was killed in a violent car crash, Bam Margera predicted the "Jackass" star's death in eerily specific detail -- claiming, "He's gonna eat it one of these times [in a car accident]."

0622_bam_ryan_launch_ex

Bam -- along with several cast members from his MTV show "Viva La Bam" -- made the grim prediction while recording the DVD commentary for Season 5 back in 2006.

According to the commentary, Dunn was involved in SEVERAL car accidents over the years -- but Bam's mom claimed, "He'll never learn his lesson."

Another "Bam" cast member added, "I have [Ryan] in the death pool ... for death by vehicle."

In this specific episode, Ryan races Bam's Lamborghini in a limousine -- and after Ryan loses, Bam claims, "[the limo] blew up just like every other f**king car he has."

DieselsJezebel

RealAndith I know what he meant but it was in the way he said it - but if his passenger did not have the state of mind, it would possibly imply Ryan Dunn didn't either. I think the outrage had more to do with the term "Jackasses", which was a Pun intended; that's what made it seem like a mockery of Ryan Dunn's death. Ebert has even come forward to say it was too early and possibly should have said it in a different way. BTW I also find ignorance in the people who are commenting on Eberts physical features: I find those comments disgusting, unnecessary and I will not join in their mockery.

JJKITTY

It does not take a friggin genius to predict that some one with a fast car that drive recklessly will bite it in a car wreck.....come on BAM!

static

sh*t... now there will be a jackass 5 or is it 6 "Tree slapped you ass Ryan".

Better him than some innocent road user, 1 more f.tard off the road.

MIKE STEOPKO

IS it true he will be taken back to Medina OHIO to be burried?we are from Medina and would like to say good bye buddy.

DieselsJezebel

Mel, please take some time to google “does the withdrawal of alcohol kill?” you will get countless of pages saying it does
Here are some:

Alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs to detox from. Attempting detox at home commonly leads to seizure, stroke, and even death. The only way to safely detox from alcohol is to participate in a medically supervised detoxification program. In such a program, an addiction professional can administer medications such as Librium to minimize withdrawal symptoms and make clients as comfortable as possible.
Located at:

Secondly, 2nd hand smoke has been proven to kill – here are some sites that might help you:

The World Health Organization (WHO) has determined that approximately six hundred thousand people around the world die as a result of inhaling second hand smoke every single year. – Except from article located at: http://www.mentalhealthdirectory.org/secondhand-smoke-kills/

At this point both my statement are correct, unless you have other information, I can only go by what I've heard over the years.

This has to be my last post until this evening, if you want to comment again on me, after 5:30 EST would be best as I am at work now and won't have time to respond and probably not see it.

Chao

Cathy

Hey i live in West Chester, PA an i grew up around Bam An Ryan Dunn.. This whole thing is going out of control. Yes drinking an driving is an issue an a problem, But unfortuantly no one is looking at this in any type of positive. Ryan was a cool person down to earth, he came from around here an "nothing" in media world an became something. He traveled, lived an fufilled dreams. How many of you can say that you will die happy. This man died with a smile for all we know, an quick its not like he suffered. An yes he took someone with him, an i feel for thier family as well but the media is taking this to far about 5 yrs ago a friend of mine died in a car crash from him being druck an high the same way, but none made the same big deal about it an drinking an driving. Sorry to say but we can promot drinking n driving all u want everyone knows the risk but ppl still do it everyday. I jus wish Ryan was still here an they werent canceling his shows due to this ppl should be showing his shows an so fourth. RIP Ryan Bam & Jackass friends i am so sorry an hope you can celebrate him by keeping the family alive an finishing what u all started!
Cathy H
West Chester, PA

Mpicka

Thats messed up TMZ to bring this up after this horrendous incident. I NOW SEE HOW VERY HEARTLESS YOU PEOPLE ARE! Just makes me question all the other stories I've read on your site. I'm disgusted by you!

Anndrea

Does anybody find it strange that a Porsche 911 has been the car involved in two fatal accidents where the car was pratically ripped apart? Everytime I read this story about Ryan Dunn I can't help but think of a similar story involving eighteen year old, Nikki Catsouras.

Reaper

A fork in the road got him Dunn.

Tina

Egbert needed to apologize while his friends were running pool on how he would die? Serious?

ZAP

R.I.P. Ryan! You death allows me to know about bad decisions that we can make. I sold my van 6 mths ago because drinking and driving. Best choice I ever made. My prayers are with the ones you left behind.

sleepd

@DieselsJezebel

If you're going to give a lecture about grammar, you should be prepared to lead by example. That means proofreading before you click on that "Add Comment" button.

"But the revenue generated it by politician on the taxes they charge...". On first read, that sentence doesn't make any sense. A reader now has to surmise you intended to say "But the revenue generated (by) it...", however the insertion of a singular-tense noun, "politician", immediately afterward, is both awkward and incoherent. It suggests you are not a native English speaker.

There are several other errors in your original post. How about we just agree that you are the one who can't read English, and cancel the lecture?

Regarding your words about Ebert's original tweet, it appears you are comprehension-challenged as well. He was clearly providing an aliteration of the famous public service commercials against drunk driving from decades ago. If you missed them because you were born in another country or are too young to have seen them, you should look for them online. If you don't know what aliteration means, you should look it up in a dictionary.

Consider this a teaching moment.

DPG

I also have a predition that the sun will set this evening.

Chaps

WOW

OK, Bam knew it, momma knew it - Dunn knew it..

So whats a jackass to do!?

irishcurls75

Unlike prolly everyone else in this comment trap I'm over the age of 25. *As the majority of you I'm sure are in the teen years. It's easy to hide behind a keyboard and a computer where you can safely type and spew your trash talking. However the disrespect of a man that died is repulsive. We all know the choice he made was a selfish act that nobody claims to do themselves. Yeah I can tell by the FACT of the number of alcohol related car crashes every single year. It's too bad that the one disrespected in death can't be sent by the grim reaper to collect on the self righteous **** talkers when its their time to go. HMMM wouldn't you hate to know he was coming for you. And as for the "innocent" passenger...When I've had some to drink with friends I try taking keys away and calling a taxi....I don't climb in the car with them. And contributor negligence is a law you *****....look it up....Harvey can tell you what it is I'm sure. As I was almost killed myself by a drunk driver I know it exist. It happened to me. Ryan Dunn was a good guy that made a horrible choice. It happens, everyday somewhere in the world. Start attacking someone else and leave Ryan alone losers.