Chris Brown

I Didn't Mean

to Piss Off the Gays

6/22/2011 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown just lied through his teeth ... tweeting that he has "total respect for [the] Gay community" after dropping another gay slur in L.A. yesterday.

0622_chris_brown_tweet_bn_2

He never apologizes ... but instead writes a half-assed, dismissive explanation saying, "my intention was not to insult anyone."

Listen to the way he hurls the word around -- Chris clearly used the word "gay" as an insult ... no two ways around it.

Still, we still gotta ask ...

caleb jones

You **** need to grow up.sick and tired of the media trying to make being gay cool.it's not.if you guys or girls want to get married then fine.but quit acting like babies when someone famous calls you out.you wouldn't do it for and average Joe.so sit the f down and run your own lives

Weasel

Gay people deserve to DIE!!!!!!!!!

BigTimeRush_betterthanBieber

He's just so full of hate! Ugh! I can't stand him!

Misty

And u can tell the poll is rigged because a majority of us agree that TMZ is being MELODRAMATIC.SMH

AnnieSH

Since when did the homosexuals OWN the word "Gay"? Just like when did the mentally disabled OWN the word "Retarded"?

To say something is gay means LAME - it is NOT referring to someone's sexuality.

Just like if someone said they did something retarded - it means STUPID.

Next thing you know the word stupid is going to be a derogatory word. The stupid people of the word will be offended.

Everyones~A~Star

What I cant understand is why chicks go anywhere near this guy after what he did to Rihannas face. I don't get it. Are they stupid? Homophobic hate too? Total douchebag.

Joanna

Hey TMZ,
I know you're not supposed to be real journalists, but your blatant bias against Chris Brown, unlike any of the other stars who had recent scandals, is a disgrace to journalism everywhere. Just so you know.

Claudia

Soon people will get sick and tired of his tired self.

kitnplayn

First of all, the word gay should not be capitalized. Secondly, it isn't gay community, it's "the" gay community. There's you're trouble, Chris Brown, you have the education and intelligence of a child. You're not that cute anymore that you can pull it off and get away with it, so man up. Your talent is losing a little more lustre every time you open your mouth, or slap someone else's.

AnnieSH

Yes, I meant stupid people of the WORLD - not word.

And btw, the synonym for retard is imbecile. Should that be a bad word as well?

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I SAW TMZ TODAY WHERE THAT DOUCHE BAG ACCUSED THE TMZ CAMERA GUYS OF CALLING PARKING CONTROL SO HE WOULD GET TICKETED. BEFORE THAT, HE WAS ABLE TO GET OUT OF THE TICKET....GEE, WHAT A F-----G SURPRISE!!!! WHAT A LOSER. ****Y SOB. I TRULY HOPE HIS DAY COMES SOON.....

kitnplayn

P.S. Piss off.....is a poor choice of words when you're trying to be sincere. This isn't about them being pissed off, it's about you being disrespectful. I guess your arrogant brain can't digest that concept.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

OH, ALSO - I THINK WE SHOULD GET WANDA SYKES TO KICK HIS STUPID ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa

Isn't the first rule of journalism not to write in your opinion and state facts? I say that's gay all the time! It's slag! Get over it! Chris Brown drops the N-Bomb too! Don't see no African American leaders freaking out! Okay I know he beat Ri-Ri but if he didn't.. think you'd all be hassling him every time he says the word "Gay?"

Maria

Sad little man, having to apologize for beating up a girl, or being a homophobe ....