Chris Brown

Dodges Parking Ticket

Drops Gay Slur

6/22/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown put the charms on a parking officer yesterday in L.A. -- successfully dodging an expensive ticket -- but in the process ... he hurled another NASTY homophobic slur.

0622_chris_brown_ex_vid_2
Before sweet-talking the cop, Brown accused several cameramen of alerting parking enforcement officers that his car was illegally parked, ranting, "Y'all n**gas is weak. Did you all call them to try and film me? Y'ALL N**GAS IS GAY."

It's not the first time Brown publicly disparaged gay people.

Back in December, the singer got into a Twitter feud with ex-B2K member Raz B ... calling Raz a "homo" and a "d**k in da booty ass lil boy."

Smells like another insincere apology is in the wind.

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

WHY ARE HOMOSEXUALS SO SENSITIVE? I ALWAYS CALL MY FRIENDS GAY SLUR AND IM NOT A HOMOPHOBE, IF YOU LIKE ANOTHER DUDE TO RAM YOU WITH A TUBE STEAK ITS YOUR LIFE, WE DONT CARE. GAY SLURS ARE FUN AND A GREAT CONVERSATION PIECE.

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

its not homophobic its just a turn of phrase ffs y does everyone get so passionate bout it people call each other gay all the time it doesnt mean anything

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

Bubbles The Chimp Bubbles The Chimp

What do you expect from an uneducated fool. This guy is as cool as wearing crocs.

noneofyourbusiness noneofyourbusiness

People say this or that is "gay" all the time. Sh^t. I forgot you CAN'T say what you want in this country anymore without being ripped apart and hung out to dry. I'm sooooooo sick of this! TMZ sure knows how to get some sh^t started........

depplep Keirie420

No one seems to understand the term homophobe. It means to be afraid of homos. I don't believe Chris Brown is afraid of homos.

Glenn Eccles

Actually, Chris Brown is a closet case. Just another allegedly st8 boy who's had a hot sausage stuffed inside of him and is still trying to excape the extreme pleasure he got. Let him go to jail. He'll be a goo p***y boi!

Eddie

ITS STUPID IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE MANGO LADY THAT CANT STAND THE TRUTH. SHE MUST BE GAY. LOOK IF YOU WANNA BE GAY BE GAY BUT STFU ABOUT IT. WHY DO U HAVE TO POST FLAGS ON YOUR CARS OR WINDOWS OF YOUR HOME. YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES IT. ENOUGH COMPLAINING ALREADY DAMN. BEING GAY IS A CHOICE NOT A RIGHT. HANDICAPP PEOPLE SHOULD GET PRIVILAGES, SICK CHILDREN SHOULD GET SPECIAL PRIVILAGES... NOT GAYS.

Erik

I'm more pissed off that a black cop, let a black thug off with a warning. I am an upstanding white guy, and have gotten multiple tickets in my life by a white cop, never off with a warning. Black people have no problem shooting, robbing and raping each other, but giving each other tickets, that's just crossing the line.

Muppet

He's using the term gay in reference to being stupid. I think people need to learn that the term "gay" doesn't mean homosexual in all cases. I don't think Chris Brown is a homophobe, just uneducated.

¡¿Art?!

Clearly, this was the work of a hacker.

Northohio

Just shows that no matter how much fame and fortune one achieves, when you are uneducated trash you never change.

Bwahaha

I'm pretty sick of this. Homosexuals hijacked the term "gay" in the early 1900's when it used to mean happy. I am committed to hijacking it back one "slur" at a time. Silly sensitive gaybobs.

Allen

Then why the hell do black guys go crazy when us white guys call em *****s......its just slang you know fun no offense....why yall so sensitive?

Mike174

Why is everyone do sensitive... I have "Gay" educated and successful family and friends who use "Gay" slurs towards EACH OTHER all the time. I am a BIG dude "Fat" and I can care less if I heard someone use the phrase Fatass or something to that nature.
Should Brown be upset with himself for using the phrase *****. People need to get over themselves.

Ollie

Relax, you guys jump at the chance to throw negativity someone's way. Give the guy a freaking break, he's been trying to stay positive every since the Rihanna fiasco. As far as the whole RazB situation, can he not speak his mind and defend himself? Fact remains people can say what they want when they want to, but when it's something you don't agree with you quickly label that person. This "homophobic" stuff is getting tiresome.

I cook 2

HES A PUNK ASS BITCH ..WHADDYA EXPECT ?

brown dynamite

Overly sensitive yeah but doesn't mean it's not wrong to say. Go ahead and go to the south and call a black man a n**** or head out to L.A. and call a Mexican a wetback and see what happens. The only reason why people dismiss the F*G is because people still look down on them.

Betty

So, not that I'm defending Chris Brown, but he also calls the paps n**gas. Yet that's okay, because that's understood to be cool in his circles. Maybe calling someone gay is cool in his circles too. (These would be very, very small circles - ones that would revolve only around him.)

TheRealJerseyShore

He meant that they were all "Happy"!!

Michael7307

I am so sick and tired of everyone flying off the handle everytime someone says some that these preverts don't like. They make up a term like homophobe which if is a bs term it implies that you are afraid of homosexuals, maybe people just think that it is WRONG. It doesn't make them a bad person or that they should lose their job. In this case Mr. brown has some real issues that require professional help, which has nothing to do with calling someone gay. GET OVER YOURSELVES.