Chris Brown

Dodges Parking Ticket

Drops Gay Slur

6/22/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown put the charms on a parking officer yesterday in L.A. -- successfully dodging an expensive ticket -- but in the process ... he hurled another NASTY homophobic slur.

0622_chris_brown_ex_vid_2
Before sweet-talking the cop, Brown accused several cameramen of alerting parking enforcement officers that his car was illegally parked, ranting, "Y'all n**gas is weak. Did you all call them to try and film me? Y'ALL N**GAS IS GAY."

It's not the first time Brown publicly disparaged gay people.

Back in December, the singer got into a Twitter feud with ex-B2K member Raz B ... calling Raz a "homo" and a "d**k in da booty ass lil boy."

Smells like another insincere apology is in the wind.

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

WHY ARE HOMOSEXUALS SO SENSITIVE? I ALWAYS CALL MY FRIENDS GAY SLUR AND IM NOT A HOMOPHOBE, IF YOU LIKE ANOTHER DUDE TO RAM YOU WITH A TUBE STEAK ITS YOUR LIFE, WE DONT CARE. GAY SLURS ARE FUN AND A GREAT CONVERSATION PIECE.

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

its not homophobic its just a turn of phrase ffs y does everyone get so passionate bout it people call each other gay all the time it doesnt mean anything

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

Bubbles The Chimp Bubbles The Chimp

What do you expect from an uneducated fool. This guy is as cool as wearing crocs.

noneofyourbusiness noneofyourbusiness

People say this or that is "gay" all the time. Sh^t. I forgot you CAN'T say what you want in this country anymore without being ripped apart and hung out to dry. I'm sooooooo sick of this! TMZ sure knows how to get some sh^t started........

depplep Keirie420

No one seems to understand the term homophobe. It means to be afraid of homos. I don't believe Chris Brown is afraid of homos.

Jenny

He should have call them BITC**S! Same thing different word. LOL

mari

chris brown isnt a homophobe he's gay himself.

LMao

TMZ always findin ways to try an pick on this guy ..well to bad he still is WINNING!!.. yall B*tches stay mad I dont give a F**k nah take that grow up!!!

Hallie

I will try to explain this to those of you who do not understand. As a black man, Chris Brown says the "N" word and no one bats an eyelash. If I, a white woman were to call him that, the comments would be FLYING about how I was a racist. Since I am assuming that Mr. Brown is not gay, he has much right to use gay slurs as I do to use the "N" word. None.

jbeans

Of course I'm not surprised. Another "celebrity" who didn't learn their lesson the first time cuz they get slapped on the hand. He makes me sick! Whoever spends their hard earned money on his music is an idiot!!!

Richardson

TMZ needs to quit and get a dictionary to look up and get the definition of homophobic. And all the Gay people need to quit being so DAMN SENSITIVE!!! I call sh*t gay all the time, and will continue. Lastly, quit making Chris Brown seem relevant, does anyone care, really?

Nika

Okay I think people are making to much out of small things. My gay (as in homosexual friends) use the word gay to describe things that are lame all the time. Clearly gay is a word with more than one meaning, and I would say that Chris was using it to mean lame.

Brian

I guess if I call this guy a ******, it's not offensive either, since it's part of the vernacular now. The word ****** isn't offensive, it's just slang right.

Sketch

LOL....CJS said POLL!

Betty

So, not that I'm defending Chris Brown, but he also calls the paps n**gas. Yet that's okay, because that's understood to be cool in his circles. Maybe calling someone gay is cool in his circles too. (These would be very, very small circles - ones that revolve only around him.)

lj

As a gay person I would like to say yes, calling someone gay in order to put them down does make the phrase homophobic... as by using it you're saying that being gay is a bad thing. You are trying to cause someone shame by calling them gay which in turn mean you're saying that being gay is shameful. Just because a tonne of people have adopted a phrase doesn't mean it does not hurt those whole lifestyles you are portraying as something to be ashamed of. Grow up! it's the same as a white person using the word N**ger in a derogatory way (or any way). As a black woman I get offended. Straight people should be just as respectful with their gay slurs.

Jack

They should be called names every day, they're gross and perverted

kate

so what exactly did he do wrong because i dont see the purpose of this article....

quin C

I dont think he meant it they way TMZ is making it sound. There are plenty of times when my friends call each other gay. Keep it moving this wasnt even caused for.....

Doug

Wow, bring me back to 2001 where people weren't so sensitive. Does everyone have to watch what they say now? I use the word gay all the time and there is nothing wrong with that.