Chris Brown

Dodges Parking Ticket

Drops Gay Slur

6/22/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown put the charms on a parking officer yesterday in L.A. -- successfully dodging an expensive ticket -- but in the process ... he hurled another NASTY homophobic slur.

0622_chris_brown_ex_vid_2
Before sweet-talking the cop, Brown accused several cameramen of alerting parking enforcement officers that his car was illegally parked, ranting, "Y'all n**gas is weak. Did you all call them to try and film me? Y'ALL N**GAS IS GAY."

It's not the first time Brown publicly disparaged gay people.

Back in December, the singer got into a Twitter feud with ex-B2K member Raz B ... calling Raz a "homo" and a "d**k in da booty ass lil boy."

Smells like another insincere apology is in the wind.

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

WHY ARE HOMOSEXUALS SO SENSITIVE? I ALWAYS CALL MY FRIENDS GAY SLUR AND IM NOT A HOMOPHOBE, IF YOU LIKE ANOTHER DUDE TO RAM YOU WITH A TUBE STEAK ITS YOUR LIFE, WE DONT CARE. GAY SLURS ARE FUN AND A GREAT CONVERSATION PIECE.

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

its not homophobic its just a turn of phrase ffs y does everyone get so passionate bout it people call each other gay all the time it doesnt mean anything

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

Bubbles The Chimp Bubbles The Chimp

What do you expect from an uneducated fool. This guy is as cool as wearing crocs.

noneofyourbusiness noneofyourbusiness

People say this or that is "gay" all the time. Sh^t. I forgot you CAN'T say what you want in this country anymore without being ripped apart and hung out to dry. I'm sooooooo sick of this! TMZ sure knows how to get some sh^t started........

depplep Keirie420

No one seems to understand the term homophobe. It means to be afraid of homos. I don't believe Chris Brown is afraid of homos.

artie help

why is he upset, he got an OBAMACARe waiver.

writenow

Gotcha loud and clear. We getthat Chris Brown is a homophobic thug, and Rihanna is an stupid idiot *and* horrible role model.

puddintang

I'm more offended by his sagging pants.

en Todo Momento!!

the homos are acting like the world is simply hostily pitted against them for no rhyme or reason. dude. if you watch some 80's and 90's comedy, you will see that just about everyone got insulted. but now? everyone wants to whine and bitch until the world wipes away their sobbing tears. just shut your freakin ears, and the anger will dissolve. it's a buddhist practice for anger! it works great!!

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Brett 5 minutes ago Oh come on.. 'you guys are gay' is hardly a homohobic SLUR.... gays are running this site obviously.

youre right and your daddy just blew me...tell the homo to take his teeth out next time...Brett you are a penis!

Mr.Velvet

Really, this is news? That's pretty damn gay! You should watch South park.

Tinalouise

WTF TMZ!!??? Are you purposely trying to ruin this kids life or what? Big effing deal..I am no homophobe by any stretch of the imagination and I am sure i have said the same thing at one time or another!! Leave him alone already...********.

Dragon Tattoo

This again TMZ? REally?

CubanB

Hey I think CB is making progress. He didn't beat up the parking officer.

depplep

myliverhurts

Just because someone uses the word gay doesn't mean their homophobic. When will they get it? It's only a matter of time before the crybabies over at GLAAD get a hold of this and demand an apology. Or better yet rehabilitation ha ha ha. Silliness at it's finest.

ocgirl

I am more offended by his miss use of the English Language.

Did he even pass kindergarten level English???

Erik

This is ridiculous. He isn't a homophob for saying "you are gay". I miss times when it was ok to call someone a ******...not because they are gay, but because they were just being a ******. For example. The person who put this article on TMZ..is a ******.

Andrew

Who cares anymore? Nothing ever happens to him.

ayana

Stupid gay means: Funny to me!!
Before you lash out understand the context of things you obviously don'T.