Chris Brown

Dodges Parking Ticket

Drops Gay Slur

6/22/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown put the charms on a parking officer yesterday in L.A. -- successfully dodging an expensive ticket -- but in the process ... he hurled another NASTY homophobic slur.

0622_chris_brown_ex_vid_2
Before sweet-talking the cop, Brown accused several cameramen of alerting parking enforcement officers that his car was illegally parked, ranting, "Y'all n**gas is weak. Did you all call them to try and film me? Y'ALL N**GAS IS GAY."

It's not the first time Brown publicly disparaged gay people.

Back in December, the singer got into a Twitter feud with ex-B2K member Raz B ... calling Raz a "homo" and a "d**k in da booty ass lil boy."

Smells like another insincere apology is in the wind.

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

WHY ARE HOMOSEXUALS SO SENSITIVE? I ALWAYS CALL MY FRIENDS GAY SLUR AND IM NOT A HOMOPHOBE, IF YOU LIKE ANOTHER DUDE TO RAM YOU WITH A TUBE STEAK ITS YOUR LIFE, WE DONT CARE. GAY SLURS ARE FUN AND A GREAT CONVERSATION PIECE.

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

its not homophobic its just a turn of phrase ffs y does everyone get so passionate bout it people call each other gay all the time it doesnt mean anything

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

Bubbles The Chimp Bubbles The Chimp

What do you expect from an uneducated fool. This guy is as cool as wearing crocs.

noneofyourbusiness noneofyourbusiness

People say this or that is "gay" all the time. Sh^t. I forgot you CAN'T say what you want in this country anymore without being ripped apart and hung out to dry. I'm sooooooo sick of this! TMZ sure knows how to get some sh^t started........

depplep Keirie420

No one seems to understand the term homophobe. It means to be afraid of homos. I don't believe Chris Brown is afraid of homos.

Deedy

Since when is "*****" (******) not insulting. Chrissy is a trifling little bitch, and those who defend his irresponsible, reprehensible behavior are enabling this fool. But good behavior doesn't get headlines, I guess. Or sell his ****ty little records.

Geeker

Honestly, enough with this tard. Everyone has giving him WAY too many chances. He has anger issues and can't control what he says when he is angry or even moderately upset. He is NOT a person that deserves to be in his own shoes. He's not even a good singer and is a HORRIBLE dancer as well.

Stella

I always here blacks call other blacks the "n" word and call each other "gay"....guess that's ok right? Because I know if I did it as a white woman, I would be a racist and a homophobe...why the double standard? Blacks always defend other blacks using these words, but if a white person says it, then LOOK OUT.....DOUBLE STANDARD....On another note, I would never use these words because I am not a lowlife.

justsaying

These homos have you all more afraid of them than you are afraid of the power of God. And all of you just might regret that immediately after you take your last breath on this earth.

Rob

Duh....where has TMZ been. How can Chris Brown be a homophobe? It's all over the net about his boyfriends! Of course he makes those homophobic statement as a coverup. He's a goofball!

penny

Now everyone, Please do not upset Chris. He is going to have a tantrum and break some windows and run down the street and hold his weiner for comfort. It could be really bad this time. He might even pee his pants

MissAnn

Calling something gay or saying someone is a ******* does not make a person a homophobe. I am so sick of people saying it does. Get over yourselves.

KJ

The louder they scream the harder they suck ...
nuff said !!

paigehop

HARVEY: STFU! YOU, GAY and WEAK?!

Geeze, why aren't you fools at TMZ accusing Brown of being a N*GGER-PHOBE?! HUH? HUH? He used the word "n*gger" but you're not calling him on that! WHY NOT?! Because he's just throwing around WORDS.

Chris Brown: If you BEND OVER an apologize for Anything, you're the weak, little "gay" "n*gger"!

THIS POLICIALLY-CORRECT SH*Z IS REALLY GETTING ON MY FREAKIN NERVES!

Jason

Only a *** would be offended by this ****. ****IN **** GET OVER IT!!!!

Marie

Chris Brown is not homophobic. It's just that when he is mad he says stupid stuff and he needs to control his temper and his language which comes across as offensive.

jami_000

But it is ok he says *****???? I do not like him, have no respect for him, but seriously the gays need to stop being so sensitive.

paigehop

Yes, I am p*ssed! Harvey, you a homosexual?? If so, why not don't you come out with your worn-out arse?! Let's have it!

Kate

I love it. Somehow liberals want me to believe that the word 'marriage' has evolved over time to include same sex partnerships, but those same folks can't accept that the words 'gay' and 'fa**ot' have long been used as a generic insult similar to 'idiot' and rarely have any connotation that involves sexuality when used as an insult.

cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!