Chris Brown

Dodges Parking Ticket

Drops Gay Slur

6/22/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown put the charms on a parking officer yesterday in L.A. -- successfully dodging an expensive ticket -- but in the process ... he hurled another NASTY homophobic slur.

0622_chris_brown_ex_vid_2
Before sweet-talking the cop, Brown accused several cameramen of alerting parking enforcement officers that his car was illegally parked, ranting, "Y'all n**gas is weak. Did you all call them to try and film me? Y'ALL N**GAS IS GAY."

It's not the first time Brown publicly disparaged gay people.

Back in December, the singer got into a Twitter feud with ex-B2K member Raz B ... calling Raz a "homo" and a "d**k in da booty ass lil boy."

Smells like another insincere apology is in the wind.

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

WHY ARE HOMOSEXUALS SO SENSITIVE? I ALWAYS CALL MY FRIENDS GAY SLUR AND IM NOT A HOMOPHOBE, IF YOU LIKE ANOTHER DUDE TO RAM YOU WITH A TUBE STEAK ITS YOUR LIFE, WE DONT CARE. GAY SLURS ARE FUN AND A GREAT CONVERSATION PIECE.

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

its not homophobic its just a turn of phrase ffs y does everyone get so passionate bout it people call each other gay all the time it doesnt mean anything

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

Bubbles The Chimp Bubbles The Chimp

What do you expect from an uneducated fool. This guy is as cool as wearing crocs.

noneofyourbusiness noneofyourbusiness

People say this or that is "gay" all the time. Sh^t. I forgot you CAN'T say what you want in this country anymore without being ripped apart and hung out to dry. I'm sooooooo sick of this! TMZ sure knows how to get some sh^t started........

depplep Keirie420

No one seems to understand the term homophobe. It means to be afraid of homos. I don't believe Chris Brown is afraid of homos.

EarsuckerDOTcom

Not only is he using a homophobic slur, but he's also murdering the English language. Is it really that hard to pick up a book, Chris? If we turn into Idiocracy by the year 2500, we'll know that it stems from idiots like this. Welcome to Costco, I love you.

Debra

Words are a matter of opinion!! The term, "...he's being gay" does not constitute a gay slur in Virginia! I hear it alot! So does that make everybody who says it a homophobic? Just another stupid word out there -- Like I said words are a matter of opinion and opinions are like axxholes --everybody's got one! I H8 H8TRS!!! So it makes it ok for people to slam Chris Brown all over the media! BULL****!!! The guy who said Chris should go get drunk and drive into a wall -- is a nice guy to say that? NOT!!!

Colette

More importantly, while city gov'ts are in need of cash, why does Chris Brown get a pass on a ticket? Oh, right, because he's Chris Brown. If Chris Nobody, who was laid off a year ago and is flat broke, tried to charm that heifer, he would still have a ticket. Yes, let's give Chris Brown a pass, and tax folks more because not enough revenue is coming in...brilliant.

amanda

stop telling me what i can and can't say! if you don't like the "word" don't use it! hypocritically no one mentioned he said *****, so that is ok since he's black to say it? BS either you can use slurs or you can't. liberals stay otta my life and stop telling me what i can and cannot say. the world is cruel and as soon as your realize this the sooner you will be happy!

sfd

So were the cameramen gay? He could be right. Come on TMZ where is that hard hitting journalism? We demand to know if those people are gay.

Get over it!

gay
[gey] Show IPA
adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb
–adjective
having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.
licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.
homosexual.
of, indicating, or supporting homosexual  interests or issues: a gay organization.

People use words in different ways every day....black, white or any color. Freedom of speech is a lose term in the US now and there are better things to worry about than a young man Knowing that ppl like TMZ are out there trying to bring him down.

Melanie

I've heard white people use white people use the the n-word in all the time but as long they end it with an a instead of an -er they pretend no one calls them a racist (and it's still the same word). The point I'm trying to make is it was a bad judgment call but wasn't a slur (how many gay people do you know would be offended if you called them gay) and by no means does it put him the category of homophobic. And the last time I checked he wasn't the only one tweeting in that twitter war with Raz-B.

shawn

I laugh at those of you who say gay slurs are fun and arent homophobic let me walk around saying ****** and see how well that goes over. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS! You'd like to but can't. Why is Chris Brown even around anymore? He's an idiot and his music is boring. Hopefully soon his rage will land him in jail and off of the street.

queen_of_english

why is are pundits and bloggers so sensitive when celebrities use the h, f and g words but not so much when it comes to the n word?

breezy hurls the 'n' word so frequently, yet it always goes unnoticed. i guess our time in the 'civil rights' spotlight is long forgotten.

on to the gays.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

He's just a spouse bashing, gay bashing ass, isn't he?

EvilPromise

This Idiot still has Fans? How retarded are you people?

Chris is complete Fool! He's had a million chances to revive himself and his career yet he still acts like a baby in studded diapers. His music blows chunks and he's even worse Live.
Do yourself a favor and just send ME all your hardearned cash. I'll send you Tons of music worthwhile!

When you see dogsh*t on the street, we call it Dogsh*t ... do you praise and defend that too?

Ashleyama06

I have gay friends who say "that's gay" and "you are gay", does that mean they are homophobes?

Ewwww

I don't like Chris Brown but I'm so sick and tired of people bitching about people saying "homophobic" words and the "N" word. Just a few weeks ago soulja boy went on a racist rant about white people and then claimed he was hacked (yea right) and no one made a big deal of it, but when someone says "gay" "******" or "*****" it's a huge thing. Anyway, I don't think he's homophobic I think he's just an idiot who can't even speak proper English.

People are allowed to have their opinions, which is why I don't understand why people have to apologize for saying "gay slurs". If they don't like gay people then that's their choice and why should they be forced to apologize?

shawn

@Brett "you guys are gay" what does someones sexuality have to do with writing him a ticket? Why bring that up? Oh did he mean you guys are stupid? you guys are idiots? youre a jerk? Why didnt he say you guys are straight? youre as much of an idiot for thinking the way he does. grow up!

sarah n