Chris Brown

Dodges Parking Ticket

Drops Gay Slur

6/22/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown put the charms on a parking officer yesterday in L.A. -- successfully dodging an expensive ticket -- but in the process ... he hurled another NASTY homophobic slur.

0622_chris_brown_ex_vid_2
Before sweet-talking the cop, Brown accused several cameramen of alerting parking enforcement officers that his car was illegally parked, ranting, "Y'all n**gas is weak. Did you all call them to try and film me? Y'ALL N**GAS IS GAY."

It's not the first time Brown publicly disparaged gay people.

Back in December, the singer got into a Twitter feud with ex-B2K member Raz B ... calling Raz a "homo" and a "d**k in da booty ass lil boy."

Smells like another insincere apology is in the wind.

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

WHY ARE HOMOSEXUALS SO SENSITIVE? I ALWAYS CALL MY FRIENDS GAY SLUR AND IM NOT A HOMOPHOBE, IF YOU LIKE ANOTHER DUDE TO RAM YOU WITH A TUBE STEAK ITS YOUR LIFE, WE DONT CARE. GAY SLURS ARE FUN AND A GREAT CONVERSATION PIECE.

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

its not homophobic its just a turn of phrase ffs y does everyone get so passionate bout it people call each other gay all the time it doesnt mean anything

tmz-top-comments-banner
RALPH 714 RALPH 714

cjs cjs

How about a Poll on whether or not this guy is a JERK! My vote.... YES he is !!

Ben Mallalieu Ben Mallalieu

Bubbles The Chimp Bubbles The Chimp

What do you expect from an uneducated fool. This guy is as cool as wearing crocs.

noneofyourbusiness noneofyourbusiness

People say this or that is "gay" all the time. Sh^t. I forgot you CAN'T say what you want in this country anymore without being ripped apart and hung out to dry. I'm sooooooo sick of this! TMZ sure knows how to get some sh^t started........

depplep Keirie420

No one seems to understand the term homophobe. It means to be afraid of homos. I don't believe Chris Brown is afraid of homos.

carly

Hey wait just a minute!!!! What about him using the "N" word!!!! Where is Farakkan, Jesse Jackson and the rest of the gang if a white person said that....not only is the gay rant unacceptable......but why is it ok for African American ppl to call each other the N word without any problem????

fxp

Whats up with the cameraman's teeth in the Chris Brown video. TMZ workers have no dental insurance or what?

randomguy

Homosexuals aren't sensitive, it's just that the homosexuals who run TMZ are sensitive.

Listen, Chris Brown is really stupid, not in a joking way but in a serious he needs a tutor kind of way, and he's proven that on numerous occasions.

Despite his astonishing level of stupidity, what he said in this video is not enough grounds to accuse him of being homophobic, and that's coming from a gay guy here.

People use the word "gay" sometimes to describe things as "lame." I'm not saying that it's right, I'm just saying that it's not meant in the vicious, homophobic way in which it is being reported here.

KMC

COME ON!! It's getting way too sensitive out there!! The term "gay" is used in a million ways these days! When I asked my son how he liked his dinner last night, he responded that it was "gay" (whatever that meant) but really, lets give it a rest.

dino

Gay trumps black I guess.

So sick of the fa**ots running this site and their gay activism. This site is for the gays now.

Matthew Rettenmund

Hey, noneofyourbusiness: I have a simple solution. Let's switch and from now on, everything that is weak and bad we will call African-American. It really has NO connection to race, just like saying things are gay has NO connection to putting down gay people. Would that be acceptable to you? Do you feel that would not have a negative impact on black kids to hear that all the time, and even some black adults? Let's have some equal-opportunity non-slurring. I mean, come ON. I would never, in my darkest moment, dream of slurring someone based on their race, and that says something about how I really think of other races. That people like Chris Brown drop gay slurs thoughtlessly says everything we need to know about how they (and you) see gay people. Your argument is pathetic...but to be fair, it's not as pathetic as Chris Brown.

Cheryl

I'm sick and tired of this GAY PRIDE CRAP. Why doesn't anyone champion my HETEROSEXUALITY?? I'm a Woman that LOVES MEN!!! Now there!

dino

This is why no one likes homos.

fxp

TMZ when will u learn that calling someone GAY doesn't make you homophobic. Leave Chris Brown alone already! Dude's got enough problem's just being himself. Is this really a story?

If sense were common everyone would have it.

WTF is he talking about?!? He's so closeted he may as well have coats hanging from his ears!

Kelly Kelly

Ok, why are gay ppl so damn sensitive. Last I checked, Chris did say ***** in his statement, I'm black, and even if he was white, do you think I would go and try to call Al Sharpton. Damn. CTFO.

LOL

"Yall *****s is gay"....

Get an Education you insecure little man/boy.

Skins

Can't these idiots speak english

tubedork

I'm with Brett up there in the comment tower... "Oh come on.. 'you guys are gay' is hardly a homohobic SLUR.... gays are running this site obviously." You got that right man, these guys need to get a spine.

shutoutmexican30

TMZ wow that guy is a piece of ****, who tries to put parking tickets on someone! Bunch of homo ass *****z!