George Clooney and Elisabetta -- IT'S OVER!!!!

6/22/2011 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was only a matter of time ... but professional playboy George Clooney is finally moving on from his super-hot Italian GF of two years Elisabetta Canalis ... and her UNBELIEVABLE physique.

George Clooney

The former couple just released a joint statement -- "We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy."

Who's next????

0622_clooney_footer

johnrunion

he's gay. he had rather live in a house with 3 other men.

MissClarity

Hmmmm. The longest relationship Clooney ever had with a female was with the special drawf pig he sleeped with for years.

MissClarity

I wonder what this girl had to do to degrade herself to hold him this long - 2 years. That's a record.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

OBWONdotNET

After a while she's no different than the others when turned upside down. There is so much more to a beautiful sexy woman than just her outer physique......I could write a book (perhaps a hundred books on the subject. I will die with a smile on my face and will always cherish the memories.

CriticAl

Told ya Clooney knows what's up. He's not going to be tied down and wind up losing half his loot.

LadyBeagles

Good for George. Maybe he might pick a woman with substance......Na! He will be the David Niven of this generation.

Ben

Of course it is over. Everyone knows he is gay, they are all for show.

mrstn123

The woman George marries will be of his chosing and probably not a great beauty or a celebrity.He is very controlling and prefers younger women right now, because they are easily manipulated.They are in awe of his world, and fall right into the trap. He decides everything, every detail. That is ok, when you are naive. Later, the girls wake up, grow up and conflicts arise.He must be the center of his universe. He is not gay, just self-centered.

bebe

Rumor has it Clooney is GAY, when you see him with any woman that's just for show. Why is it he never last long with a woman? Any woman who dates him should know it will never be. I don't find him cute or handsome. Just look at his photo closely, he's ugly.

hyphenate

I think Cannalis is too skinny, but IMO. Clooney has way too much fun experiencing the world, in one way or another. He's probably seen a lot of bad marriages and divorces--there might be a small part of him that longs for stability and life long love, but as with all of us, we choose one path from the many, and we move forward. Time will tell--he's still got quite a few years to go!

Prince Eugene von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

I knows she cot him in bett mit a mann... And then its oaver! Gott knows it can happan to any of us!!! Fotunately my wifes very understanding und we are married allready 25 years! Prince of Bel Air

Sick of Lindsay

Only person that lights his face up is Brad Pitt. This man is gay. And he needs to come on out because the world knows and leave these poor escort/hookers/waitresses alone and stop ruining there dreams. Older he gets the more creepy he gets.

pop

IS this the city of GREAT WHORES?!?!

Janice

I used to have a crush on George Clooney

Now i think he is a total loser..One step away from Arnold.

Ingrid

George - why don't you date women your own age - instead of these children - I'm available (even tho I'm married) which you don't want to be - & I speak excellent English - blah, blah, blah, & your friends wouldn't intimidate me - maybe my friends would give you a run for your $$$$$$. Call me!!!!