Lohan

Flunks Booze Test

Ordered to Court

6/23/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for alcohol earlier this month ... and has been ordered to appear in front of an L.A. County Superior Court judge tomorrow morning ... and the Probation Dept. wants her in jail.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Here's what we know.  Lindsay was tested twice last week.  Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay tested positive for alcohol on one of the tests and negative on the other.  In both tests, she tested negative for drugs.  One of the tests was administered just after Lindsay had a rooftop barbecue party.

Sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Probation Department will ask Judge Stephanie Sautner to yank her out of house arrest and throw her in L.A. County Jail.

And, we're told, members of the D.A.'s office -- will make an appearance as well, to lower the boom on Lindsay.  The D.A. is still handling the DUI probation part of Lindsay's criminal saga.  The L.A. City Attorney is handling the necklace case.

The Probation Department is pissed off because they tried to force Lindsay to take two tests in May but Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, refused to make Lindsay submit, claiming it wasn't part of her probation.  Turns out it was, so Lindsay subsequently took the two tests, one of which she failed.

The Probation Dept. is also ticked that Lindsay is having parties while under house arrest.

Judge Sautner will hold a hearing tomorrow at 10 AM.  Of course, we'll be there.

FruitSalad

She says fck the police/court/probation so much Im starting to actually like her :D

She is a rebel , Ill give her that.

Ziggy

Bring on Judge Judy...I would love to see that lol

Blood Red Witch

LMAO! The first words out of Matt Lauer's mouth were a snark about the "shoot" that never happened. He is so gonna slam her!

ilovegossip

Gotta love this comment from ROL:

Hey Lindsay!!! Luv, Luv them duck lips...Now really fast ..say> Peter Piper Picked a Peck Of Pickled Peppers. Thanks, I needed that shower.

by lacy

Thanks, Lacy, whoever you are, for bringing a smile to my face this morning!!!

Grandma Cracker

Hey Seal 6, Lindsay was sentenced to 120 days for her last VOP and that is what she was serving. She has 120 days for the theft that was to run concurrently I believe, so that may be in danger of that not being settled. If Sautner puts her in jail I am sure she will post bail or if she is sentenced (a good possibility) she will appeal and post bail pending the outcome.

She still has an appeal going I believe. Today should be interesting....

Jay

People who are still defending Lindsay's behavoir are either low life criminals with no morals or former or current drug addicts who have fried their brains.

I was all for a Lohan comeback but I can officially say im done.

Seal Team 6

Ah -- GC

Thanks. I had the two charges/sentencings flipped. I need a special Blackberry just to calendar Lindsay's VOPs and new convictions. Thanks.

Good riddance!

OOOPS! The duck lips flap and the lies flies forth!:

"Although, she insists, there is no booze, no matter what. "When my friends come over, they're not drinking," she notes. "Alcohol is not in my house, so it's just not a part of my life." -Lindsay Lying Lohan

vindog

I just said something nice about you too Lindsey, and now this news? Seriously you need to go to jail for a year or better, this is just so maddening, and really dangerous!

Grandma Cracker

SUZA, I am so glad things are working out well for you. SOBRIETY rocks and I for one am so blessed to be out of the madness. It's hard work but the payoff is huge!

Watching Lindsay self sabotage confirms how people like me are just one drink away from disaster. I will NEVER go back there, if someone pointed a gun at me and said "drink this or die" I would start saying my prayers because I would pick death.

Blood Red Witch

suza271,

Sent you a message on FB!

OK here is the today show report! LOL She is an abissmal failure! Yep, she is getting slammed! Actually, it was nicer then I thought it would be.

Grandma Cracker

I did too blood!

ucistu

she needs prison, not a 5 days stay in county jail.

bunny

I've been standing up for her this whole time but now... Put her in jail! Eff that. If she wants to start drinking, she deserves it.

ilovegossip

Grandma,

May I ask, what made you turn your life around? What actually worked for you (if that's not too personal...if it is, I understand). I had 2 alcoholic parents, which keeps me away from alcohol, so I don't really understand why someone can't just say "no" to having a drink. Especially after FIVE rehab stays. All I can gather is that she doesn't want to give it up... It would be so easy to be in your house and not have alcohol around you.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments