Lohan

Flunks Booze Test

Ordered to Court

6/23/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for alcohol earlier this month ... and has been ordered to appear in front of an L.A. County Superior Court judge tomorrow morning ... and the Probation Dept. wants her in jail.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Here's what we know.  Lindsay was tested twice last week.  Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay tested positive for alcohol on one of the tests and negative on the other.  In both tests, she tested negative for drugs.  One of the tests was administered just after Lindsay had a rooftop barbecue party.

Sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Probation Department will ask Judge Stephanie Sautner to yank her out of house arrest and throw her in L.A. County Jail.

And, we're told, members of the D.A.'s office -- will make an appearance as well, to lower the boom on Lindsay.  The D.A. is still handling the DUI probation part of Lindsay's criminal saga.  The L.A. City Attorney is handling the necklace case.

The Probation Department is pissed off because they tried to force Lindsay to take two tests in May but Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, refused to make Lindsay submit, claiming it wasn't part of her probation.  Turns out it was, so Lindsay subsequently took the two tests, one of which she failed.

The Probation Dept. is also ticked that Lindsay is having parties while under house arrest.

Judge Sautner will hold a hearing tomorrow at 10 AM.  Of course, we'll be there.

Grandma Cracker

ILG, I truly have been in LL's shoes (except for the theft thing). I had multiple charges going at the same time and was tossed in jail for noncompliance damn near every time I went to court. I know how it feels to have everyone look at you and say "WTF, why do you do this?" Like Lindsay, I went to rehab five times and could not manage to stay sober for more than a month or two (usually less). My licence was REVOKED, my family hated me, my job was in the toilet and I still drank. The last time I went to treatment I chose something different. I was never able to get past the cravings for alcohol with traditional treatment. The last time I went to treatment I underwent chemically induced aversion therapy. That treatment re wired the reward centers in my limbic brain and shut down my "I love alcohol switch". Then I did a program of personal empowerment and worked with a therapist to deal with my underlying issues. Aversion therapy is not a quick fix, but it is a POWERFUL tool to take positive steps to regaining control of your life.

Addiction is not a weakness, it is a brain dysfunction and it is treatable.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

@Gregoryb -

Does one have to lose all sense in order to become a Lohan fan? What is it about this case you don't understand? She was given house arrest as a result of violating probation for 2 separate DUIs, with the stipulation that she cannot drink alcohol while under house arrest. She CANNOT drink. She put herself into that position by ignoring the law from the DUI convictions. She now put herself into even deeper trouble by drinking under house arrest, knowing full well she wasn't allowed to do so. Why is it that you Lohan fans always want to blame someone else? The only person at fault here is Lindsay. When will you fans ever learn? Jeez!!

lou

Good riddance! 19 minutes ago

OOOPS! The duck lips flap and the lies flies forth!:

"Although, she insists, there is no booze, no matter what. "When my friends come over, they're not drinking," she notes. "Alcohol is not in my house, so it's just not a part of my life." -Lindsay Lying Lohan

___________________________

And this, THIS is exactly why I never believe her word over another person's, because she lies all of the time, nonstop, no matter what the Lying Lohans say. I think the only time I have believed her recently is when she said she'd never say never about going back to clubs.

Chronic lying is an extremely unpleasant personality trait.

Blood Red Witch

NEW THREAD!

barf

maybe she had some cough syrup? or it was her mouth wash?

LOL looking forward to her "explanation"...

Chun LI

God lock her up already.

ilovegossip

Wow, thanks for sharing Grandma!!! Now I remember you telling me that before, and it's amazing. I'm so glad that worked for you, and you are healthy and HAPPY now!

You really can understand where Lindsay is coming from based on your experience. I will trust your judgement over anyone else's on here because of that!

Thanks again!!!!

lou

Thank you, Grandma Cracker, for sharing your story with us. It's very, very interesting. It would be hard to reconcile the you of today with the you of back then, it would seem.

Also, that's very interesting about the aversion therapy. Did it cause you to DISlike alcohol - or just be able to avoid it? What constitutes aversion therapy? Is it a pretty standard treatment or something offbeat?

It's very, very, very hard for non-alcoholics to understand that drinking is not a choice...obviously, because for us it is a choice. What an odd anomaly of the brain to find not be able to switch off the "LOVE" button with alcohol.

yvetterene

I have defended LiLo when everyone else appeared to be bashing her. I'm a firm believer in people make mistakes and giving them another chance. At this point, however, even I'm starting to get annoyed with the girl. I just wish she would get her s*** together!!!

post

Letter R.I.P. - L.A. Courts!

JAMDOG

What a waste, maybe Jail might save her life.About 5 years.

messenger.

Last week on the comments section I said Lindsay made mistakes and 'she will again' now you have it. She's an alcoholic and tested positive once, so stupid. I'm still in her corner and pray to god she can get through whats coming her way.

Cloz Miami spoker

Again!!!!! ok this is getting old for real. Lindsay is seriously never going to get off the train wreck. I like lindsay lohan I never had anything against her but this is seriously ridiculous. girl pass a test! go to GNC and get that cleanse that cleans your body! she is seriously slow and wants a little attention shes getting too used to being in court thats her life now. booking court fees probation office visits and community service, house arrest and now jail again! enough is enough judge sautner needs to throw the book at her this time for sure.

francesca

why the hell is she not in jail yet!? I mean come one, she is a huge **** up, and deserves to spend time in jail. I'm so sick of seeing news about her failing this, or stealing that! Put that bitch behind bars already, maybe then she'll learn.....maybe.

Linda

Put her ASS in jail. She shouldnt be having parties on house arrest. The probation debt should have her arrested and put in jail. There is know excuse for this ****.If she cant stay sober on house arrest then she wont ever get it together. Who ever hires her is throwing money out the window.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments