Lohan

Flunks Booze Test

Ordered to Court

6/23/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for alcohol earlier this month ... and has been ordered to appear in front of an L.A. County Superior Court judge tomorrow morning ... and the Probation Dept. wants her in jail.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Here's what we know.  Lindsay was tested twice last week.  Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay tested positive for alcohol on one of the tests and negative on the other.  In both tests, she tested negative for drugs.  One of the tests was administered just after Lindsay had a rooftop barbecue party.

Sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Probation Department will ask Judge Stephanie Sautner to yank her out of house arrest and throw her in L.A. County Jail.

And, we're told, members of the D.A.'s office -- will make an appearance as well, to lower the boom on Lindsay.  The D.A. is still handling the DUI probation part of Lindsay's criminal saga.  The L.A. City Attorney is handling the necklace case.

The Probation Department is pissed off because they tried to force Lindsay to take two tests in May but Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, refused to make Lindsay submit, claiming it wasn't part of her probation.  Turns out it was, so Lindsay subsequently took the two tests, one of which she failed.

The Probation Dept. is also ticked that Lindsay is having parties while under house arrest.

Judge Sautner will hold a hearing tomorrow at 10 AM.  Of course, we'll be there.

wow wtf

To those of you saying "Finally there will be true justice!" I LAUGH. Here's what will happen: they will order her to 3 months of rehab and extend her probation. The judge will say something along the lines of, "If even though your freedom hangs in the balance you still cannot withhold from drinking, it makes me think you have a problem, so you need help." Just wait. She won't serve any time. She'll just go back to the same rehab that clearly didn't work for her before. Sad.

Pop

Such a beautiful woman to go life wasted. It's time for Jail. Three strike order.

Nikki

I'm so over this. She is wasting the taxpayers money on this court apprearances. A person without money would not get this many chances to f*@$ up!

Louis

And we're surprised?...enough chances...take her to jail already. Tired of all this "house arrest" jazz. She has no idea how lucky she is....

angele

Flaunting google rooftop parties, making commercials. I'm ticked off at Lindsay too. If they put her in jail for 20 years it wouldn't be enough to satisfy me.

Aenwyn

@ wow wtf: probably. I was thinking the same thing.

seriously what is wrong w/our legal system today?

Shread

When are you going to realize that SHE OWNS the SYSTEM and like always there will only be a small tap on the wrist. The girl has serious power and control over the Judges, Lawyers and The Prosecutor. They just go through the motions fully aware that LL will skip away like a little Princess with her Lollipop!
Thats all to report? Let us know when something important is going down.

RJ

I actually don't think she is stupid I just think she believes she is above the law to a degree and I think there is a fair amount of truth with that. So, I would be surprised if she goes to jail for this since the laws governing people like her aren't the same as the laws governing us or at least the interpretation of the law isn't the same.

cb

how many times does one have to VIOLATE PROBATION to be THROWN IN JAIL w.out early release in CA? enlighten me! this is rediculous

john

Too bad Lindsay was not the other moron in the jackass car wreck. Could have gotten rid of two losers at once. Throw the walking std skank in jail for 5 years at least.

TIXIE

SHE IS RETARDED! IT SEMSE THAT HER FRIENDS ARE TELL ON HER!

Sloane

there are rehabs for addictions
sometimes it works-sometimes it doesn't

but there are no rehabs
for self-indulgence and stupidity

I don't eat chips

Grandma, JS and RW are in New York...maybe rushing back to LA on a plane?

AddieTrish

nowherefast 38 minutes ago

Emma Stone
Kristen Stewart
Carey Mulligan
Amanda Seyfried
Emma Watson
Natalie Portman
Michelle Williams
Dakota Fanning
Keira Knightly
Mila Kunis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who are actresses with promising career's in Hollywood today or Who are actresses who are not referred to as the star of a movie that came out 7 years ago and haven't been productive since!

AddieTrish

"Although, she insists, there is no booze, no matter what. "When my friends come over, they're not drinking," she notes. "Alcohol is not in my house, so it's just not a part of my life." -Lindsay Lying Lohan

___________________________

And this, THIS is exactly why I never believe her word over another person's, because she lies all of the time, nonstop, no matter what the Lying Lohans say. I think the only time I have believed her recently is when she said she'd never say never about going back to clubs.

Chronic lying is an extremely unpleasant personality trait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That horse **** that was spewing out of her mouth was only just published yesterday!!!! My, my how rapidly things change in Lindsay Land. Perhaps its always "opposite day" in Lindsay Land, either way I would love to find out what the hell makes her tick.

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments