'Marley & Me' House

Begging for a Buyer

6/22/2011 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The huge home featured in the Jennifer Aniston flick "Marley & Me" is now up for grabs for a cool $1.25 million ... adorable, havoc-causing dog not included.

0622_marley_me_house_launch

The 5-bedroom, 3-bath stone home sits on 15.8 acres in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania -- and was built in the 1830's.

Realtor Holly Gross tells us -- the production used the house as is, without making any changes to the structure -- even using the owner's furniture for the movie.

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

Kathy

If I had the money, I'd buy it.

Muppet

I'd buy that house as well if I had the money! I love it!!

CountryGal

**** that movie!! the house rocks, love the country kitchen

buxxy

It's just my style...it's absolutely lovely. I wouldn't change a thing...and it's by the Wyeth Museum no less. Wish I had the $$. Someone buy it and make it into a B&B...I would stay there!!

irish35

My dream house. Look what you get for $1.25M, almost 16 acres, a barn and a beautiful house, and Pennsylvania is beautiful country, a lot of Amish there. Peaceful and serene. I wish, oh I wish I had a nice nest egg of several million in the bank, but alas I am poor, have always been poor and unless I win on a lottery ticket, I'll always be poor. But I can dream, that's free.

en Todo Momento!!

probably still smells like pilgrim farts. yuck.

laurie

Outside is nice..inside is old & ugly

anni

How many times would you have to fumigate it to get the Maniston skankkiness out of it.

Liz

We live nearby. We can't afford it, but we'd love to own it. It's beautiful just as it is. I hope who ever is lucky enough to eventually call this home - I hope they take care of it and they don't change anything. It's perfect the way it is and all it needs is a family who loves it.

fran

it is really beautiful wish I could afford it

Anonymous

Wow, what a beautiful home! I wish I could buy it and get settled in time to catch the sneak peek of Extreme Chef, this Sunday June 26th at 10:30/9:30c on the Food Network!!!

llen

That is a beautiful home. It would be comfortable any time of the year. But being so old, I'd worry about it being haunted!