Kim, Gisele & Ashley -- The Post Workout Hotness

6/23/2011 8:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Proving they are mere mortals like the rest of us, Kim Kardashian, supermodel Gisele and "Twilight" babe Ashley Greene were all spotted keeping their rockin' bodies in shape by hitting the gym in L.A. on Wednesday.

0623_kim_gisele_ashley

Being gorgeous takes work.

Kyle

Damn, Kim looks HUGE. She must've been hiding during all the drama w/ the Lockett situation instead of hitting the gym. smh.

Mel

Whoa that is Kim?? She is slipping her thunder thighs and butt have taken over she looks like Snooki!!!!

ghfghfg

be careful some people might get jealous and get angry and insane. so annoying. damned if you do damned if you dont.

Maverick

Re: Kim Kardashian.

If this was just some chick walking along the street, no one would pay any attention to her. She has a really horrible body. Huge badonadonk, tiny skinny, short legs that make her look really weird.

pap rat

If FN up makes you jealous than drop some weights on your toes in your running shoes and never walk right again.They all need weight training as thier tones are no good..you can`t see any rip on any of them but they are working thiert cards same old same old 99% of the public knows nothing about training at all other than the BS thier so called trainers tail them.I started at six years old in 1966 on plastic and concrete sears weights and by high school I could lift 10X`s my body weight with my legs and run a mile in 4.26 plus football and all sports than onto stunt work at union scale and my best pay day was 40,000$ for one day of ten secs on film stunt work.I have rebuilt my body countless times and have been at 115 pounds to 185 and at 125 I was one of the best stunt man working and I never ended up busted up and can still do about everything I could when I was six and now I`am 50.I know training but who cares I don`t train anyone but myself

pap rat

Give me a ripped stunt chick anyday over these tubs of jelly

patti

Kim Lardassian

mickey

people with huge bulky calves should wear long pants to cover them up.

Tim

LOL You put Kim K next to Gisele and Ashley Greene

WOOF

pap rat

Unless they are over 80 years old and male and work for TMZ than they shave them micky and stick them into everyones bizness at LA~FITness ake CBS FOX TMZzzzzz

river rat

@Paige....Yes, I most certainly would say these things to Kim Lardasshian's face! What is really disgusting, Paige, are the pathetic fools who hold this classless hore in high regard.

pap rat

People with bumble trainers at LA`FITNesses should get booted unless the trainers work for LA`fitness.Side trainers stealing LA`fitnesses trainers trainees and dips stealing every move but getting them wrong in the wrong EQ on the wrong EQ.Ask someone who knows or has the moves or the abilitys to do the lifts the exercizes or has the body you want to look like..Just ask someone who is doing not someone who isn`t doing is fat or doesn`t know what shape or what you are training for.Everyone learns from those who do..no one learns from those who can`t do.

cpakins

That's a good joke... putting that headline above kim K. picture. She's about to bust those poor pants.

Nik

No ones going to say anything about Ashleys disturbing calve muscle? Its weirder than kims large thighs.

ginny

kin looks kinda MOOOOOOOOO mama!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments