Kim, Gisele & Ashley -- The Post Workout Hotness

6/23/2011 8:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Proving they are mere mortals like the rest of us, Kim Kardashian, supermodel Gisele and "Twilight" babe Ashley Greene were all spotted keeping their rockin' bodies in shape by hitting the gym in L.A. on Wednesday.

0623_kim_gisele_ashley

Being gorgeous takes work.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Giancarlo

KIM K. IS A FAT COW NEXT TO THESE 2 A LISTERS. SHE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THE SAME PHOTO AS THEM. WHAT A BURN. THAT'S HOW THE COW REALLY LOOKS. SHE'S ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS.

toto

Kim looks like a hippo compared to the other 2. She has such a pear shaped body and not an attractive one.

melissa

so my good friend is a makeup artist and recently did their shoot with all the sisters...she said that in person kim has the most cellulite and she may or may not have overheard from someone very credible there that they have an exclusive deal with the papz. they call them and get approval rights over the doctored photos.

Sandra

Kim is not a pretty sight!!

asa2011

"Keeping their rocking bodies in shape?"

Uh...Kim's thighs and midsection are tree trunk thick...we're talkin' sequoias, here, not willows.

Bleeeech. I just don't see what people see in her. Kourtney and the little ones are way hotter...

AyeJay

OH MY GOD , I FORGOT I HAD MY HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO GAME !

jkp

What the hell is wrong with all these people dissing Kim? Are you seriously telling me any of you look better than her? She has the soft curves of a woman. If you want to look like a stick that's fine but why would you feel such anger towards someone? haha People are ridiculous!

sass

Dang, Kim K is pretty thick. Thunder thighs, and I have to say she has a super fat ass, and with being a midget, it doesn't look good.

SOBO

I think Kim looks absolutely Beautiful and HEALTHY.

REALbarbwire7

You can't compare anyone to Giselle. Come on. That's not even fair. She's WAY tall and skinny. Kim is small with bootie. But she is healthy. Does she have to be skinny? Would it make YOU feel better? Not me!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6