Lindsay Lohan -- Let The Alcohol Flow

6/23/2011 7:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos showing the party scene inside Lindsay Lohan's Venice, CA loft -- including an open bottle of wine -- despite Lohan's declaration that her pad is booze-free.

0623_lilo_wine_bottle_EX

The photo of the open wine bottle was taken on June 9 -- 3 days before Lohan had a bunch of friends over for a rooftop BBQ.

Lohan told various media outlets there was no alcohol at the BBQ -- and insisted she's been 100% sober -- but she tested positive for booze during a urine test on either the 12th or the 13th.

0623_lilo_apt_asset2

The dirty test is the reason Lohan was ordered to appear in court today ... and Lohan has some serious 'splaining to do, because she recently told a magazine, "Alcohol is not in my house, so it's just not a part of my life."

Pants on fire?

tmz-top-comments-banner
Sarah Sarah

Lindsay needs to get some new friends, or be alone if that's what it takes to get herself back on track. I agree, she should go to jail. This "house arrest" thing is a joke. She's obviously not taking it seriously. She thinks she's at camp.

Paulie Paulie

Oh Lindsaaaay, why keep sabatoging yourself like this? I had hope for you but now it's gone, good riddance and don't try to bull**** us anymore about turning your life around...you don't want to, you enjoy the party life and it's costing you everything, see ya at drive thru taco bell window!

David Jong David Jong

Disappointing to see Lindsay in trouble again. I really thought she would be able to stay out of trouble this time. Can you have food delivered in jail?

tmz-top-comments-banner
Sarah Sarah

Paulie Paulie

David Jong David Jong

Scott Scott

Do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars go directly to jail.

jmcks jmcks

Unfortunately, she's doesn't 'get it'. As long as people enable her to do what she wants, she never will~she may not anyway. ~and I've been in recovery for 16 years, so I know.

texasknight1 texasknight1

this is just pititful.. she allows her "friends" to come over and they set her up to fail. waving a wine bottle in her face. they even took pics of it.. lindsey why do you hang with these people??

Jody

No one forced her to drink. She didn't have to throw the party and she could have insisted on no alcohol. It was her house, her guests would have had to abide by her rules.

Bottom line is she has been drinking this entire time and didn't care if she got caught.

Kathy

This is so not fair. Why does she and other stars constantly get away with anything they want and we nobodys have to follow the law or pay the consequences.

Tell me why Harvey? WHY?

Diamond

Addiction as a 'disease' is an EXCUSE for making BAD CHOICES. Lindsay is responsible for the CHOICES she makes.

happyday

Seriously, I don't really know what would be best for her at this point. I mean, rehab definitely doesn't seem to work--you know that's true when even at Betty Ford she was jumping walls to go drink. And even assaulted workers when she was busted!

Probably the only thing that might work is a very long jail sentence, and we know that won't happen.

Didn't the judge also order a psychological evaluation? If so, surely that determined some "issues." Is she getting therapy for that? I truly think she has way bigger problems than addiction. Like, narcissism, borderline personality, possibly bi-polar? All of those things require maybe drugs and LOTS of therapy. So what happened with the evaluation?????

Foeley

If this was Raven Symone, she would have been thrown in the clink long ago. Just sayin'. On a side note, she has an awesome house and no taste in how to fill that house with nice things. I have seen nicer trailer park homes. This person needs a serious lifestyle correction. Jail time would suit her.

lou

July 6, 2010: Lohan is sentenced to 90 days in jail and 90 days in rehab for violating her probation and skipping her alcohol education classes. “I did everything that I was told to do and did the best I could,” Lindsay tells the judge.

____________________

Oh. The Infamous Day of Great Injustice.

The timeline that was provided was shocking. It really helps you to see what a wastrel she has become, and how the judicial system has pampered her. I agree, a carjacking alone would bring the average citizen 5 years in prison - and rightly so. For her? It's laughed off as "not really a carjacking," by her enablers.

Ghost Rider

Grandma, that sounds like a pretty awful drink.

AddieTrish

It's laughed off as "not really a carjacking," by her enablers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I love when someone says this! Well not really because the "black guy did it"! You know if she said it, it must be true!

jrlongmore

Obviously she didn't leave her house to buy this alcohol.. Those are some awesome friends to tempt her like that.. Guess she'll be using that 25 grande at the prison store. Maybe she can get a nice souvenir for her BDay

Diamond

The Judge and society have done everything they can to help her. Use our tax resources somewhere else that will make a difference. Give her jobs to someone else who is talented and willing to do the work necessary for success.

Jess!

La Linds' place looks like a dump...typical. Great pad - no furniture. Is that a Mini Fridge? Really? City Rich, House Poor. Reminds of the huge houses id go to in highschool, you would pull up all excited for a sleepover...get inside...and have to sleep on the floor.

Grandma Cracker

awful yes.....but would you Izzy???

She walks the plank today, Matey.....

lou

happyday 3 minutes ago.

________________________

VERY good questions. I believe that she's an addict - I do - but I also believe now that she's got more behind the addiction. Probably all three of the disorders that you suggest. IF she truly has mental disorders, then she should be sectioned, like Britney was, and treated. And not allowed out on her own to self-destruct. Give her a court-appointed guardian to watch over her. IF her problems are greater than alcohol and drugs, she needs to get help for them because her life is a nuclear mess no matter WHAT any of her enablers say.

Vanessa

Maybe she can use the $25,000 she made on the commercial the other day to put money in her jail bank account or ask Bezit to transfer her $10,000 credit to the LA County jail instead

lou