Lindsay Lohan -- Let The Alcohol Flow

6/23/2011 7:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos showing the party scene inside Lindsay Lohan's Venice, CA loft -- including an open bottle of wine -- despite Lohan's declaration that her pad is booze-free.

0623_lilo_wine_bottle_EX

The photo of the open wine bottle was taken on June 9 -- 3 days before Lohan had a bunch of friends over for a rooftop BBQ.

Lohan told various media outlets there was no alcohol at the BBQ -- and insisted she's been 100% sober -- but she tested positive for booze during a urine test on either the 12th or the 13th.

0623_lilo_apt_asset2

The dirty test is the reason Lohan was ordered to appear in court today ... and Lohan has some serious 'splaining to do, because she recently told a magazine, "Alcohol is not in my house, so it's just not a part of my life."

Pants on fire?

tmz-top-comments-banner
Sarah Sarah

Lindsay needs to get some new friends, or be alone if that's what it takes to get herself back on track. I agree, she should go to jail. This "house arrest" thing is a joke. She's obviously not taking it seriously. She thinks she's at camp.

Paulie Paulie

Oh Lindsaaaay, why keep sabatoging yourself like this? I had hope for you but now it's gone, good riddance and don't try to bull**** us anymore about turning your life around...you don't want to, you enjoy the party life and it's costing you everything, see ya at drive thru taco bell window!

David Jong David Jong

Disappointing to see Lindsay in trouble again. I really thought she would be able to stay out of trouble this time. Can you have food delivered in jail?

tmz-top-comments-banner
Sarah Sarah

Paulie Paulie

David Jong David Jong

Scott Scott

Do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars go directly to jail.

jmcks jmcks

Unfortunately, she's doesn't 'get it'. As long as people enable her to do what she wants, she never will~she may not anyway. ~and I've been in recovery for 16 years, so I know.

texasknight1 texasknight1

this is just pititful.. she allows her "friends" to come over and they set her up to fail. waving a wine bottle in her face. they even took pics of it.. lindsey why do you hang with these people??

lou

Heck, she can't even blame her party guests for bringing the booze because this photo was taken 3 days before the boozy barbecue.

Booze Ahoy!

BTW, I miss FUTMZ. I guess that TMZ still has him on the "banned" list.

Nicknaq

So sad, these so called "friends" of hers are just awful. If they gave two cents about her, they would be helping her, not enabling her to drink. Her friends do not realize that she has a "problem" with alcohol and that she cannot just consume it socially. Very sad...

Grandma Cracker

STOLEN FROM MODERN DRUNKARD MAGAZINE SPECIALLY FOR LINDSAY SOSHE CAN CONTINUE TO DRINK NO MATTER WHAT HER CIR****TANCE:

PRUNO! YEAH BABY!!!

Recipe #1: Classic Pruno (by Hank Soboski)
This recipe is part of prison folklore to the extent it was described in detail in a famous poem called Recipe For Prison Pruno by prison poet Jarvis Masters. (See bottom of page.) Using nothing but the poem for reference, I proceeded.

What You’ll Need:
A Sealable Bag (Ziploc or a heavy-duty garbage bag with rubber bands)
10 Peeled Oranges
1 8oz Can of Fruit ****tail
50 Sugar Cubes
6 Teaspoons of Ketchup
Tap Water

Day 1
I combined the oranges and fruit ****tail in a large Ziploc bag, sealed it tightly, then spent fifteen minutes squeezing and mashing it lovingly until it was the consistency of a pulpy paste. I added 16 ounces of tap water and resealed the bag.

I ran ho*****er over the bag for fifteen minutes, then wrapped it in three towels to insulate the heat and start the fermentation process. The bag ends up being the size, weight and temperature of a newborn infant and you may start having tender feelings for the cute little beast. This is normal. Especially when this realize when this baby grows up he’s going to get you drunk. I hid my baby in safe, dark place and let it sit undisturbed for forty-eight hours.

Day 3
I unwrapped the towels to discover my baby had ballooned up nicely. This, I surmised, was due to the gasses given off by the fermentation process. I opened the bag and it gave off a light scent of, well, rotting fruit. I added fifty cubes of sugar and six packets of Heinz Ketchup. After resealing the bag, I waited for the sugar cubes to dissolve, then kneaded the pulp a little to ensure a good mix. It struck me that I could have very well used uncubed sugar. I ran it under ho*****er for thirty minutes to make things pleasant for the bacteria, then rewrapped my baby in towels and put it back in a safe dark, place.

Day 4 and Day 5
I kept a close eye on my prodigy. The sugar accelerated the fermentation process and by Day Five it looked as if my baby was thinking about exploding into something I didn’t care to clean up. I opened a corner of the bag and let off a little gas.

Day 6 through Day 8
I reheated the bag in the sink for fifteen minutes every day, then rewrapped it in towels. I noticed a floating colony of mold that had taken up residence was growing very nicely. Was my baby sick? Was this normal? Was there no hotline I could call? I put it back in its safe place and hoped for the best.

Day 9
Gripped by a mixture of anticipation and dread, I unwrapped the bag and opened it. As a precaution, I had scented toilet paper stuffed up my nose, but the bouquet still came on like a rotten gauntlet across the snout. My baby had mutated into some form of Frankenstein creature with very bad personal hygiene. I quickly ladled out the large pieces of rotten fruit and the spectacularly successful mold colony, then strained the remainder through a tea strainer.

The Taste Test
I had to fight hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution and instinct to get down the first swallow. Even with my nose stuffed with toilet paper, my first instinct was to vomit out what my lizard brain told me was deadly poison.
But I remembered that I reacted the same way to my first taste of whiskey and carried on. I fended off the idea of mixing it—with drain cleaner, gasoline, anything.

I forced down a cup’s worth, expecting it to eventually get easier. It didn’t. Each new swallow was a fresh insult. I added ice in hopes it would mask the taste or at least kill some of the bacteria. Aside from tasting like moldy and rotted fruit, it tingled against my tongue as vast bacteria colonies rose up and counter-attacked.

When I’d fought and gagged my way through half the first pint, my stomach started rebelling. I could imagine what it was thinking: “Great God, we’re being poisoned! And, get a load of this ****, the ****** keeps sending more down! Are we committing suicide? Did I miss a ******* meeting?”
To put it bluntly, classic pruno tastes like a bottle of Thunderbird filtered through a dumpster full of rotted garbage. Also, a stray dog laps it up from the alley floor and vomits it into a dirty hubcap.

Did it get me drunk? A pint of pruno earned me a mild buzz. Not a “snifter of brandy on the balcony” buzz. But rather a wretched, stomach-churning, sour-mouthed buzz. The equivalent of back alley sex with a toothless crack whore. It’s sex, yes, but you feel more horrified than satisfied.
I’ve never felt a great deal of sympathy for our nation’s prisoners, but I do now.

lou

DR - the picture of the bottle of wine might not make it look like she's been drinking BUT the dirty urine test certainly DOES.

Trumpster

People with money/fame/celebrity get away with nearly everything in this country.

lou

FUTMZ less than a minute ago

Check out that gown featured on D Listed.... I'll bet that's what Lindsay LOHAN's gonna wear to the Perp Walk today.

______________________

Annnnnnnnnnnnd speak of the devil...

FUTMZ - Ewww, ewww, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww to that dress on DListed!

Vinsetta

Great how the half a percent of supporters love TMZ and shove a good Lindsay story down everybody's throat but anything disparaging against her, it's a p.o.s. news organization, blah blah.

lou

themare 12 minutes ago

Wow! Dina and Mikey are selling "exclusives" like crazy! Trying to raise fast cash for bail money?

________________________

Makes sense. Although what happened to the money she made from the Miami fashion shoot, the e-cigs and the scam auction site? John Smith, that master of experts, claims that she probably made $50K from those endeavors, so why does she need more?

Who Knew

I'm just plain sick of this buffoon.

Andrew Pomeroy

Hang in there Lindsay. Do some soul searching and dump those loser friends. It takes strength to re-direct your life, but you can do it. Why are you a gifted actress? Because you're a spiritual person, and that shines through the camera lens. Regain that inner light with some responsible degree of sobriety (total sobriety until you're off probation). I can see a day in your future... "...and the Oscar goes to...Lindsay Lohan!" Best wishes always--Andy

happyday

She should be thrown in jail for Home Decor Violation! A log end table and a Rockstar vending machine are the focal points of the room. I mean, come on.

moi

Hopefully this time she'll remember to wear makeup and brush her hair for her mugshot-

rdizzle

It's not a vibrator .. it's a portable phone. She has ************ up friends for bringing that over and taking pictures of it. Forget overcrowding regulations, throw her ass in jail. Dumb bitch has been handed so many chances, time to lez up and spend some real time behind bars.

lou

Yes, that's right, it's the State of California's fault (rolls eyes.)

Denial is denial is denial, be it from herself, her family, her friends or hangerson.

Who Knew

The Lohan's answer to eaverything is to sue. Can us Californians get a class action suit against her for continuosly lying and waisting our tax dollars?