Lindsay Lohan: All I Had to Drink was TEA!!!!

6/24/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is adamant she did NOT drink wine, beer or liquor during her stint on house arrest ... insisting her dirty test was caused by a fermented tea that contains a TEEEENY amount of alcohol.

0623_lilo_kombucha_ex

Lohan has been telling friends she's been drinking her favorite kombucha tea again ... the same tea that caused her probation officer to raise a red flag earlier this year because it contains alcohol. The company behind the drink claims the alcohol content is less than .05%.

Of course, the judge ruled that Lindsay is ALLOWED to consume alcohol during her house arrest sentence ... so the dirty test didn't matter anyway.

TMZ spoke with Lindsay about the situation ... and she told us, "I am responsible, and I'm following the rules and obeying my judge and the Los Angeles judicial system."

She adds, " I'd like to do what I must to get my film career back and the respect of directors, actors, writers, studio heads, fans and so on."

lou

Oh BALLS!!!

Ghost Rider

I think I have finally figured out this problem people like me and Clooney have with women. If you took Clooney back in time, and gave him Rita Hayworth for a girlfriend they would hit it off really well. Why? Because Rita unlike so many modern women like Lindsay here actually think they are tough.lol. What Im really saying is there is only one Michele Rodriguez, and there is only room for one MR imo.

dd

This girl is as big a liar as Casey Anthony.

lou

I swear, when she opens her mouth, all I hear now is "Whaaa whaaa whaaaaaaaaa," just like what comes out of the adults' mouths in Peanuts.

andyconda

dd about a minute ago

This girl is as big a liar as Casey Anthony.

the more i listen to Cindy Anthony the more I see Dina.

The more I watch cassie the more lindsay fits the profile.

here is the dif. george Anthony seems to be a stand up guy. and cassies brother seems alright.

Lindsays dad is a fruitcake covered with nuts. and milo jr is just a no talent out of the closet homo

ketjo

Lindsay Lohan does NOT represent the modern woman......she represent one woman and that is Lindsay Lohan.....

You want real women , tough women ...why son come on down to the country and I'll introduce you to some beautiful and real women, women who can love you to death and chop the balls off of any male that crosses the line. Work all day , raise the kids and love a man till he can't see straight.....they are natural beauties nothing fake about them well except maybe their hair color, no fake boobies or lips or botoxed faces just real women and they are all over in cities and town and the country...but they are NOT in Hollywood with the fake Hollywood starletts thats for sure....

some guy

I think people are being overly harsh on Lindsay. She hasn't done a serious movie in years so people have forgotten how good of an actress she was. When A-listers that have worked with her consistently mention how terrific an actress she was, I think she is someone special. I am rooting for her to put all this crap behind her and hope to see her in some amazing roles in the future.

Truth

LL beats the nolifers AGAIN! HA HA HA

She isn't ever going to jail, you losers. Your hate is wasted.

andyconda

damn lindsay how is your career when you are compared to a murder.

thats sad. if all these people compare you to cassie. imagine what the producers think of you.

It is already proven your own friends want you in jail.

Pimpcessa

I could have sworn that she was not supposed to be drinking. I'm sure we heard that from the other judge.

But in typical Lohan fashion, they just pull this "jedi mind trick" on you and tell you that you didn't see what you know you saw and you didn't hear what you know you heard.

And, nobody really gives a hoot if this slag drinks again, as long as she's not killing anyone in the process of conducting her high speed chases and such.

Lastly, the only people Lindsays cares believes her "no drinking" policy, is obviously the Hollywood big wigs - not us. She wouldn't bother to piss on most of us if we were on fire.

andyconda

David Jong 6 minutes ago

OK brainiac name a amazing role she has done.

was it the video store theft tape.

It did look so real and believable.

Or was it the tape of her in the mens bathroom doing coke.

or the 6 videos they have made of her falling out of cars?

steven katona

bravo lindsay! bravo! show the world your innocent! show the haters what a real star looks like! even after the sabotage and all the abuse lohan's still #1 in my eyes!

ReverendTruthSpeeker

How is it that Lindsay "beat" something here??? The courts ought to be embarrassed of themselves, and her PO should be jailed and fired for criminal activity. Sounds like the PO may be stalker #2.

Ghost Rider

Lindsay thinks she is tough, and can get away with murder cause she is a fake blonde but a real mermaid. I want to see Michele Rodriguez and her fight since she is such a tough mermaid.lol

dd

@andyconda...Sad but true Cindi is looking more and more like Dina, and people wonder where these personality disorders begin, sometimes parents can create a monster.