Lindsay Lohan: All I Had to Drink was TEA!!!!

6/24/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is adamant she did NOT drink wine, beer or liquor during her stint on house arrest ... insisting her dirty test was caused by a fermented tea that contains a TEEEENY amount of alcohol.

0623_lilo_kombucha_ex

Lohan has been telling friends she's been drinking her favorite kombucha tea again ... the same tea that caused her probation officer to raise a red flag earlier this year because it contains alcohol. The company behind the drink claims the alcohol content is less than .05%.

Of course, the judge ruled that Lindsay is ALLOWED to consume alcohol during her house arrest sentence ... so the dirty test didn't matter anyway.

TMZ spoke with Lindsay about the situation ... and she told us, "I am responsible, and I'm following the rules and obeying my judge and the Los Angeles judicial system."

She adds, " I'd like to do what I must to get my film career back and the respect of directors, actors, writers, studio heads, fans and so on."

LA me

Who is this Rouge Warrior??? An Avon Lady gone LOCO with her make-up sales?? Or maybe a Mary Kay salesperson who ODed on Herbal Life "vitamins" and flat lined.

And yes...I know you say you are a he....but so do eunuchs.

andrespereyda.com

kombucha is go0o0o0o0o0o0od :) 4u

Datalord

I'm drinking tea too, I just happen to consume it from a Jack Daniel's bottle.

Datalord

Why are they testing her for something she is permitted to have anyway?

Matteo

TMZ, you are not the judge or the jury in this case! Who gives a f....k what she does with her life? She suppose to entertain people and I don't understand why watching a f....ked up, wasted young woman going down is so entertaining for all these idiots here? Just let her fade away and disappear silently and alone.

Rogue Warrior

All the H8r douchebags are posting even more of their venom below this story! What ever you do, DON'T go there.

Peace and Love!!!! NOTTI

Grandma Cracker

Hey Rogue,

I don't drink, but I'll flatten your ass for 2 FUTMZ bucks!!!!!!!!

Good Morningoid!!!!!!!!

Grandma Cracker

Rogue, did you see the Morgan Mayhem bit on BG? May be a big one for LL?

Rogue Warrior

Alright simpletons!!! Another great example of your inability to read and comprehend is concluding that Meyers was relieved of her duties during this most recent PVH!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was relieved some time ago so BEAT IT!!!! BEAT IT!!!

Meyers is no longer involved in the case because Judge Sautner reduced the grand theft charge from a felony to a misdemeanor, and the City Attorney will be handling the probation violation hearing Thursday morning.

Rogue Warrior

Mornin crack!!!!! No I didn't see the piece you referenced????

Grandma Cracker

Rogue, it is on blindgossip.com

Top story, they never use the person's real name, it is up to the readers to guess who it is.

Morgan Mayhem is Lindsay Lohan.....everybody knows it. Check it out......

Grandma Cracker

Where'd ya go Crock Rogue? On the phone hiring a whole crack team of babysitters to keep your girl off the sauce?

You may thank me later for the info.....

Rogue Warrior

Thanks GC, that was a worthwhile read and VERY predictable. Her DUI's were 4 years ago and everyone has one so that won't stall her career and neither will a few folks who love to try and bring her down. I wonder what the movie will be???? Hopefully, Oscar material......

Bored to Death By Linday

Who cares...you are nothing but a vacuous spoilt attention seeker that has serious mental health drug and alcohol issues...SPOILT doesn't even begin to cover your pathetic life. or your mother or your father or your sister...

Get a real job and contribute to the society that pays you a kings randsom to screw up your own life...do something useful!

Blood Red Witch

Rogue Warrior 15 minutes ago

________________________

Not EVERYONE has had a DUI! That is the kind of all emcompassing statement you are always upset with others for making! I will give you the benifit of the doubt since it is early, re: saying that.

I have never had a DUI, no one in my family ever had one. And very few of my circle of friends has had one. The ones who did get one, never drink and drive anymore

On anouther note, I hope she passes the adution and gets the role. Will be fun to follow her hyjinks. Zowie!

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments