Wee Man

Tattoo Tribute to

Fallen 'Jackass' Star

6/23/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Dunn's "Jackass" co-star Wee Man wanted to honor his friend in a way Ryan would appreciate ... so he walked into a tattoo shop and had Dunn's face inked on his leg.

0623_weeman_BN
Wee Man posted the footage online -- in which he says, "How can I do something for Ryan? Well, it's something he'd probably do for anyone of us if it was one of us in the situation. And I'm going to get him tattooed on me."

After the tat session, Wee says, "I wish I was losing a bet ... and Dunn was still here."
062311_wee_man_still

bg

put ur self as his family or his friends, an think if it happen'd to you, what would u do or say then?

kerrplunk

I'll have a few beers, a couple of shots, and become BBQ!

Muppet

bg less than a minute ago

__________

Suffice it to say that I wouldn't be running out getting tattoos on my leg of my friend and making sure I get face time in the tabloids! I'd be grieving my friend/family member not selling crappy stories to make it all about ME!!
Just shows what kind of pathetic losers they really are!
I agree with another poster, make a contribution to MADD or another charity for drinking and driving! He's certainly no hero that's for sure!

DPG

If it were my family or friend, I would be very grateful that he didn't kill anyone else. If I was a person of celebrity (and I use the term very loosly in this instance), I would be doing PSA announcements against drinking and driving. I would NOT be getting STUPID tatoos glorifying a murderer. Any other questions?

And another thing!

"Random Hero" was Ryan's nick name. Weeman is not calling him a hero.

derbygirlsmb

Yeah...because none of you idiots have EVER made mistakes...random hero was something he did while he was still alive...they aren't calling him a hero now. He made a mistake, and he paid the price...no on FORCED that passenger to get in the car... take a pill, and go on about your sad life. Congrats on the tat Wee Man... nice tribute to a friend...regardless of how he died.

Jess

I think it is a lovely tribute... this is about their friendship, not about how he died. No one knows yet for sure whether he was even over the drink limit, yeah he was foolish to be going so fast but this tribute is not about that.

tracker

if you really want to honor your friend, it for real should be a picture of a jackass,everytime your drunk/or see someone else drunk thinking of getting behind a wheel,just maybe looking at the tatoo might make you think twice...only by saving someone elses life can you honor your friends & friends don,t let jackasses drive..for real that should be the quote.i,m sure ryan wishes someone took his keys.....

woodin

Jackass!

amy

I think you'll find that RANDOM HERO was Ryan's skateboarding/stunt nickname from several years ago. It's not something Wee Man made up.
And he can grieve however the hell he wants to!!
RIP Ryan and Zachary.

DPG

"No one knows yet for sure whether he was even over the drink limit"

You need to catch up. He was over TWICE the legal limit.

DPG

Here's a better tatoo to honor your fallen buddy:

.196 BAC
130++ MPH
Don't Drink and Drive

Fuzzy Dice

Maybe "Random Murderer" would have been more appropriate.

Sleep Tight, Ryan "Well" Dunn.

jimmy d

@tracker - You are right.

THIS LITTLE FREAK MIDGET SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A TATTOO THAT READ "DON'T DRIVE DRUNK."

bindyx0x0

Random Hero was his role in Haggard you friggin idiots

and what, his friends arent allowed to grieve for him? just shut up already. so much negativity inthis world, stop adding to it.