Michael Jackson Fans Gather Outside Neverland

6/25/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hundreds of Michael Jackson fans made the pilgrimage to Neverland Ranch today to commemorate the anniversary of his death -- even though there was no actual event planned.

0625_neverland_tmz_ex
We're told some fans camped outside the gates of Neverland on Figueroa Mountain Road last night. The fans show up in waves throughout the day -- gathering for a bit, bringing flowers, holding signs, singing songs ... then they eventually leave.

MJ passed away two years ago today.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

HumanNature

Maximus

THANK YOU FOR ENLIGHTEN ME!!!

THIS IS THE FIRST THAT I HAVE EVER READ OR HEAR CONCERNING THE JEHOVAH WITNESSES!!!

AGAIN, THANK YOU!!!

marcia

Brandt 16 hours ago
I created a before and after portrait of The King of Pop on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-memoriam-king-of-pop.html
________________________________________________________________

I checked out your portrait and I liked the way you split it. Have you ever seen any of MJ's artwork? He was really quite good. When he was a child he talked about wanting to go to art school when he was older.

DM

Yikes! So many mean MJ haters posting here!

greg

if my child got molested i wouldnt want any money at all.... i would want the accused dead....nobody in this world has free thinking, if you did i would hear something different, not the same babylon...."it takes one to know one" remember that sheeple.... illuminati gots you people buying into every idea they are selling

Robert

@hopee Congrats. If you hate MJ and MJ fand why the hell did you come to a freaking MJ article!? Just proves that people like you are nothing but lowlife creeps with nothing better to do than hate on someone. Hate all you want, point is, no matter who'*****ing, MJ was making millions. While you're sitting on your fata*s ranting about him, the MJ estate is making millions. Who's the worthless "piece of human being"? Not the man (or estate) making millions of dollars and selling millions of records, the fata*s daytime drunk ranting about him is. Well, at least he doesn't have to hear the way he's being treated. I hate the fact that people believe the opposite of what they hear. OJ Simpson was proven guilty in his second trial, yet people say he's innocent, MJ was proven innocent in his trial, yet people say he's guilty. For real? Being proven INNOCENT means you DIDN'T COMMIT A CRIME for clarification. Now go cry about your worthless pathetic meaningless life on some other website, this is an article about love for Michael. RIP Michael.

Maximus

greg 8 hours ago

=============================================================

Would you let MJ sleep in the same bed with your child? Would you take thousands of dollars in gifts to let your little boy sleep with MJ in his bed, behind closed doors, night after night ... Do you think that's normal behavior for a grown man?

Fluffy

I would just like to say that I wasn't a big Mj fan but I do like his music. It's a shame that he is no longer here. But I don't understand why people comment if all they have is nasty thing's to say. Get over yourself! Most people are jealous of his fame and fortune. Me I just like his music. People should keep their vicious tongue's to themselves rather than upsetting other people. So what if people want to cry for him, what business is it of your's? People have feeling's and shouldn't hide them because small narrow minded people don't like it.

R.I.P MJ

myra morris

Wish I could have been there to pay my respect. LOVE YOU MISS YOU BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN OUR ANGEL RIP our ANGEL LOVE YOU MORE.

missemj

I have NOT seen so Much hate.. Haters Michael was a loving father a Son a Brother He does Not Deserve all Your haters he did Nothing .. The Media put hate in your Minds. God Rest His Soul and some day Rest All the haters too...

courtnie

miss you mj i hope you doing awesome up there i really miss u hope you meetget to meet some fans love you mj i will meet you someday and you kids will meet you someday to love you mj

Dose Of Reality

June 25th, 2012

Good morning. Please take this day to remember victims of child abuse and neglect of all kinds.

Take a few moments to educate yourself and others on the common characteristics of child predators so that hopefully there will be fewer victims in the future. There are far more victims then those that have been exposed in public trials. They often remain silent in fear of their abusers and public opinion.

Educate yourself and educate others on the way these monsters operate because they often walk among us for years and hardly ever see the inside of a jail cell, let alone justice.

National Pedophile Awareness Day June 25th.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6