Salahi:

Like I'm So Hot

And Like You're So Not

6/25/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michaele Salahi -- former DC "Housewife" -- performed her new single “Bump it” on a Miami news station -- LIVE ... and even with a backup singer and hot dancers vying for the spotlight, Michaele still stands out … but not in a good way.

media-removed-tmz

Maybe she should stick to crashing parties. 0624_salahi_small

maggie mae

Hey ugly, there's a job opening for a dishwasher here and one for that axxhole husband of your also as a floor sweeper. That's all you too are qualified for and that's even doubtful. Have you two no shame???????????????????????????????

HomidNC

Thank you for only making this :44. The population of the earth is in your debt.

Glenda

Missing the good ole day's when people that were real singers sang. This is not singing this it talking to a beat and nothing else.

Why are we playing this TMZ ????

HarryPalms

45 years old... needs psychiatric help

Karmagal

What scares me is that she and someone sat back,, listened to this and said "damn this is gonna be hot lets get it out there asap".. Hell this is SO bad its painful.

CP

O My!!! Heidi Montag is Back from the Future!!!

Tess

She gives reality television a bad name, and who thought that was possible!

Sandra

Publicity hound !! Please go away and stay there!

Lara

Her lyrics are so deep: "Im so hot and you're so not."
Was Pari******on her inspiration?

Bob

Good god that was rancid. Why didn't Chuck Barris come out? I'd love to take a look at the lyric ideas she rejected before picking these. And was that rapper delivering a package to the 4th floor and someone just handed him a mic?

I want to take a shower and put peroxide in my ears.

JeffTheFan

I don't think there are enough "a's" in "Aaaaaaahhh!" It was awful. I don't picture this song earning any awards, unless the Salahis create one of their own...they seem to prevaricate pretty easily. And about Michaele having multiple sclerosis...I don't believe that one, either.

James

Now that is an assault to the ears! And what brilliant lyrics. Watch your back Beyonce.

Anya

Amazing how some people can be so utterly oblivious ss to just how very stupid they look.

Taylor Dadson

Her singing makes Kim Zolciak sounds like Susan Boyle. Her movements like a deformed mannequin.

Missy

A-W-F-U-L!!!! They'll give anyone a recording contract nowadays!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments