Rihanna -- Woman Goes DOWN In Edmonton

6/25/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Incident: Rihanna falls hard Wednesday after tripping over her own boots during a concert in Edmonton
Reaction: Shocked at first ... but she gets up like a pro ... and performs like nothing ever happened.

grandmacc

A lot of singers and stars falling lately on those rediculously HIGH platform shoes that Nobody can WALK in. They look dumb to start with.

jones

Was at that show! She was amazing!

Carl

I bet Chris Brown was somehow involved.

Jade

Im not the biggest Rihanna fan but some of you people need to stop hating. It's funny how most women criticize her body. I would love to see what you look like. I'd be willing to be that any man your with would literally step over you to get with her( despite what he might admit to you). As for those of you who make the racist comments, you are demonstrating your poor social skills and its obvious that posting on sites like this is your only source of real human contact...smh its just sad.

some guy

I don't think it's her body so much as her singing I got beef with. Or lack therof. I'd still do Rihanna up and down the block.

whatIsay

Seeing Rihanna fall on her face... PRICELESS!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!But she just kept gong ....

Jim in Cali

Rihanna has a beautiful body but those wigs are just hideous.

Not much of a dancer either.

Brooke

HOE DOWN! HOE DOWN!

the truth

keep on wearing these high heels girls and your gonna mess your feet up real bad. plus I'm sure your feet stink from sweat and u probably have blisters and all the above when it comes to high heels. pregnant women who wear high heels just to look nice are dumb as hell. they could fall and then something can go wrong with the baby. I'm so sick of this high heel rage thing it makes me sick like their feet I'm sure looks like

JimmyCrapCorn

girl got a nice booty

Yurra Knutz

Oh darn, the victim fell down. Lets hope the angry man-hating women don't try to find a way to blame men for tripping her. Hey, there's lots of money in female victimization.

JQ

Ah,hahahaha.

Paul

First of all - all of you gay chris brown worshippers get out of here and that goses for those Beyoncé obsessed maniacs too - however unlike chris brown, Beyoncé can sing just listen to irreplaceable, if I were a boy and halo.
Ri-Ri is ace - alright so she fell - Beyoncé trips hundreds of times. And so what if there is backing singers or a backing track - most artists have that - nobody's perfect. Also Ri-Ri's hot in her S&M outfits and California King Bed.
who runs the world and run this town- Ri-Ri, Beyoncé, Gaga, Katy Perry - OMG have you seen Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)- lol, she's such a bad influence.
If you haven't guessed I'm trying to mention as many songs as possible. I mentioned by Beyoncé - Irreplaceable, Halo, If I Were A Boy & Who Runs The World. By Ri-Ri - S&M, California King Bed, Run This Town & by Katy Perry - Last Friday Night, by Jessie J - Nobody's Perfect. I think Avril Lavigne has a song called hot. And P!nk has So What & Bad Influence. I think - I'm not sure - OMG is a song also.
Gotta go - Edge of Glory is on and it is f***in' perfect. :)

Demi

TO TOP IT OF, LIP SCYNCHING,LIKE THE TRANNY SHE IS. WATCH WHEN SHE FALLS MIC OFF THE MOUTH, AND HER VOICE KEEPS ON GOING...

KTD

Her legs are unfortunate looking and doughy. I don't know why she shows them off.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments