Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz

Get Hitched

6/26/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Daniel Craig put his James Bond spy skills to good use this week -- because he and Rachel Weisz got married on the hush-hush in New York City.

0626_daniel_craig_reachel_weiss_getty_bn
Only a handful of people attended the shindig Wednesday -- including Craig's 18-year-old daughter, Ella, and Weisz's 4-year-old son, Henry.

As TMZ first reported, Weisz and Craig began seeing each other on the set of a movie they did together ... and Weisz split from long-time partner director Darren Aronofsky, shortly thereafter.

Ehécatl

Daniel Craig looks old and creepy in this picture because TMZ likes using the most terrible pictures of actors. It makes the "news" on this web site seem more interesting. I'm sure TMZ has pictures of Rachel Weisz looking like one of the witches in a really bad production of "MacBeth", but they don´t want to use them. It would seem like overkill next to the Granpa Munster picture of Daniel Craig.

JTS

how convenient for them BOTH.

PRO US

JTS 13 minutes ago

how convenient for them BOTH.
---------------------------------------------------

Just hype for their movies

PRO US

paigehop 4 hours ago

Sapphyre 21 hours ago
I find it funny that a man can date & live with (but no marry) a woman for years and break up with her. Ten days after he breaks up with her he marries the next woman he meets.

-----------------------

Ain't it the truth. It's in the jeans, oops, I mean genes!

I like this pairing and hope it works out! They're both physically gorgeous people!
------------------------------------------------------------

@paigehop:

Obviously, you didn't look at the picture of Craig who looks like he's a very ill 60 something year old there. If you think he's gorgeous, you're cerebrum needs a tune-up or you've got very low standards. He's not ugly but he looks 20 years older than his chronological age. And he's gay or bisexual not that there's anything wrong with that, if you as a woman want to marry a gay or bisexual man who's rich, successful, famous and probably a very nice guy.

PRO US

LeeLoo 13 hours ago

Who cares about Craig's sexuality? The most important thing is that he got Rachel away from Aronofsky who seems like a spineless little dweeb.

Mazeltov, Rachel and Daniel!!
---------------------------------------------------------
Daniel Craig is Christian and couldn't give 2 shizzes about your Mazeltov.

PRO US

Jay Man 7 hours ago

I find it funny that so many people ( mostly americans ) seem hung up on if Craig is gay or not ,or if the marriage is real or not , or if if if . Sometime I think that the things we most concerned about in others are the things we are most insecure about in our self's. Why dont people just belive that not everyone around them are trying to con people. Or as my grandmother use to say evil thinker evil do'ers. And as fr the people who think that intellegent people cant seperate a character from an actor then case in point Barny LEG - EN -DARY.

All the best to the new couple I hope that if only for a short time they are happy
------------------------------------------------

@Jay Man:

For an illiterate and probably retarded person judging only on your misspellings in your post, I am awestruck by your courage and I wish you all the best in your battle to live a normal life.

FYI, Craig is gay or bisexual with a preference for men (homosexuals) he loves to kiss, hold hands with, make out with and dance with and his marriage is a sham perpetrated so his next movie (a Bond flick) can do boffo box office without those who hate gays abstaining from seeing the movie in cinemas or buying it on DVD or Blu-Ray. If you want to drink the koolaid and believe he loves and is physically attracted to Rachel, be my guest, but it's all a joke to Craig and Rachel, if not to you.

Hawaii42

TMZ, You're really late on this post. I saw it on EVERY other site before you guys. What's up??? You used to be first, now you're last. Are you working too hard on the t.v show & bus tours? Nobody avail. on the weekends for a quick write up? I still dig ya TMZ...just starting to check other sources first. Also, I wish you'd stop covering MJ's estate...boring. Good luck to Daniel Craig & Rachel Weiz, they'd make a beautiful baby.

Jay Man

Illiterate and retarded way to go with the personal attacks.

I personally must applauded you as either you have seen Daniel Craig kissing another guy, talk to him about it, and had him tell you what his preference is or you yourself have kissed Daniel Craig. As that is the only way you can know what his sexual preference is. And not to reference it here must take a lot of restraint.

As for the koolaid no I don’t drink it as I don’t believe everything I am told unlike you it would seem or I may be wrong you may have had an experience with Daniel

As far as I Know Daniel has never said what his sexual preference is he just has a Daughter and got married. Some people don’t need to clarify everything they do or refute everything someone else says about them they are just happy with who they are personally.

Jay Man

@ Pro Am
Illiterate and retarded way to go with the personal attacks.
I personally must applauded you as either you have seen Daniel Craig kissing another guy or you yourself have kissed Daniel Craig. As that is the only way you can know what his sexual preference is.
As for the koolaid no I don’t drink it as I don’t believe everything I am told. And Daniel has never said what his sexual preference is he just has a Daughter and got married. Some people don’t need to clarify everything they do or refute everything someone else says about them they are just happy with who they are personally.

Jim

Why all the jealous people? This couple is very intellectually compatable, not just sexually. It is none of your business anyway. This gorgeous lady now has a husband for little 4-yr. old son. They will be very happy, and I hope you don't continue your jealousy of this very smart couple !!!! GET A LIFE!

bev

It should be obvious that Pro US is a psycho. He has been posting the exact same post on sites throughout the world and obviously has an agenda. Gossipcop and other sites proved that the story he is peddling was false. Craig was married in his 20s and has had two very long relationships that ended when he didn't want to marry the two women. It is totally irrational to think Weisz would beard Craid and leave a 9 yr relationship with a director that regularly cast her in his films, just as he was becoming A-list and hugely wealthy. She is obviously in love with Craig and he is obviously straight. Pro US is a seriously deranged to keep posting this phony crap on every site he can find. He was probably the source of the phony story given his obsession with Craig. bev

Iknowyourname

In regard to a gay Bond. This will not happen, at least not as long Daniel Craig is playing Bond.
He said verbatim "there won't be gay love scenes in any Bond I'm in" in this interview http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/noje/article3537248.ab
about 1:50 minutes into the interview. The interview is in english, although the clip starts in Swedish.

I don't believe in what's WRITTEN was he may have said or not. I only believe what I HEAR him SAYING.

neil

i like daniel craig as an actor i know its said that many actors hide being gay as it ruins their careers. many gay/bi men marry and have children which is up to them. i think you should be honest with yourself and not mislead people as its wrong. i read paper articles about daniel and he seems to be doing himself no favours.if its true and a cover then its unfair to the lady . i dont know to much about rachel or her films but she is a lovely looking lady and if they are happy then good luck to them both. even if mr graig is batting for the other side i again say hes a fine actor and i for one would still buy his dvds of some films as he is a very good actor. perhaps its all an act. answers on a postcard(no im only joking)

Marilyn Mercury

@ Bev

I completely agree with you. Pro Us is probably some old, ugly fart jealous of Daniel. The evidence that he is, is he takes any negative comment about DC, that has nothing to do with DC being gay and agrees with it with great glee. You can literally see him drooling that someone else hates Daniel. I thought your beef with him is that he's a gay man pretending to be straight? Not his looks, or how fast he dates someone.
I could care less whether DC is gay or not; doesn't affect my life. But how can you come on sites continually spewing your OPINION as evidence without any EVIDENCE? Unless you are a man that had sex with him and have PROOF, or have some type of EVIDENCE to show everyone he is gay: SHUT THE HELL UP!

ahmad

those of you that find Daniel Craig unattractive are clearly suffering from mental illnesses and/or blindness. Daniel Craig has more than just beautiful eyes and a muscular body......lets just say i would make out with that face any day! he may be old but he is still incredibly gorgeous.
P.S regardless of his sexual orientation and wedding cover up, he should be respected for his talents as an actor and person that survived the slums of liverpool and became the successful man he is today.
he is a major inspiration to me:)
P.P.S I do however find it unattractive that he cannot stay true to himself for who he really is and that he has to meet male lovers secrelty (it is not his fault though:(

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments