Justin Bieber Delivers on Obama's Photo Promise

6/26/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber made a girl's wish come true -- and proved President Barack Obama was a man of his word -- when he met a young fan whose dad died in 9/11.

0626_justin_bieber
Last month, Barack was at an event at Ground Zero where he promised 14-year-old Payton Wall he could arrange a meeting with The Biebs. The White House contacted Bieber that day and put the plan in motion.

Bieber met with Wall (left), her sister Avery, and her friend Madison Roberson on Thursday in NYC and posted a photo of the meeting on her Facebook page (see above). Ironically, the meeting was just moments after Bieber's near-riot outside Macy's in Times Square.

Payton told the NY Post she was more nervous meeting Bieber than she was Obama.

Sign o' the times.

1112_bieber_bangs_footer

Marie

I sympathize with anyone who lost a loved one on 9-11 but it's time to let go and move on. 9-11 victims/families are getting more publicity and $$$ than those who willingly gave their lives in WWII or even those vets still alive, and that's just wrong.

Jessica

@Billy

I think the only homo are you here.

Bye Jessica

tomas

I thought it was a picture of Selena Gomez showing her new short do to three of her fans.

Stupid People Hater

These three are better looking than the girl he's dating, IMO.

Ron Paul

911 was in inside job

ohreally

Lesbian in training.

Puckett

Wonder if the Bieb has had his first foursome yet?

some guy

Real Americans wouldn't deign to wear a Canucks Uniform. I heard they were made in Iraq by Taliban Resistance Fighters.

Has anyone confirmed the identity of these posters? I think we need to activate the Patriot Act.

some guy

So, outside of taking a beach during Normandy, what has the Canadian Army done for me lately?

Yeah, I said it.

9% unemployment

'nuff said

REALbarbwire7

Looks like a not-so-great photoshop job to me. Notice the colors?

Justin

Which one in the picture is Justin Bieber?

Dorinha

Somebody in this thread has a serious inferiority complex. Talk about throwing wild punches, hoping to hit anything.

A swing and a miss.

denise

Is it me or does the girl who was suppose to meet Justin...the one on the left...looks like she has been photoshopped in the picture.

Wow

denise

To REALbarbwire7.

I noticed the same thing, the girl on the left which was the one supposedly meeting Bieber...looks photoshopped in...as an after thoght to make the picture look more real...not a good job

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments