Kim Kardashian

And Heidi Klum Go Jogging

6/26/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gal pals Kim Kardashian and Heidi Klum decided to risk the health of every male within eyeshot when they went jogging yesterday along the water in Battery Park.

0626_heidi_kardashian_splash
Thankfully, everyone was ok.

camaguey

I am telling you right now that there is NOTHING sexy about Kardashian's GARGANTUOUS butt and ENORMOUS hips and THUNDEROUS THIGHS! Nothing AT ALL sexy. I hope she reads these comments, looks at that horrific picture of herself (she looks like that Snooky girl, in every way). Also, she doesn't seem all that lovey-dovey with current fiance. He also comes through like he's MENTALLY SLOW. What a bunch of jerks, I am serious. NOTE TO KIM KARDASHIAN: LOSE WEIGHT! You are disgusting!

Reality

@JADE- NO ONE GIVES A *****, PLEASE SHUT THE F**K UP.

Reality

Besides, I like big butts, NOT FAT WIDE HIPS. THAT'S NASTY AND UNATTARACTIVE.

caca

those sunglasses are not good for jogging.

Simone

Never thought much of HK so all this photo does is show that my intuitions were spot on.

Gotta love those stupid sunglasses on both of them. Oversized sunglasses for a jog?? Sorry girls but you look like fools.

Reality

JADE- OUTSIDE? I'M AT WORK YOU MORON. How is asking you to shut up make me angry? SENSITIVE MUCH? I just made two really short posts and all the sudden I have no life? Where as you feel the need to write two complete paragraphs on fat hips and butts. hahaha, have fun outside

Boba Lola

K should not be next to Heidi Klum. That's like a slutbag next to a Model...oh yeah

Sherri

OMG!! They need to warn people ahead that its not an earthquake coming there way! Heidi looks so much better then Kim. I would imagine they have to stop every few minutes to wait for Kim's butt to catch up!!!

johnkurt75

Very few people actually understand how their body functions… Truth is, we have several ways of producing energy. We either gain it from ATP, blood sugar or fat. After about 15-20 minutes of proper jogging, your body switches its primary fuel source to fat, rather than employing glycogen and blood sugar. So it is really very helpful.

Me

Kim is gaining a lot of weight. It's one thing to be shapely but she is turning blubbery fat.

Courtney has a normal size ass now that she lost the weight. Kim could be a normal size but she stays chubby to keep her ass.

limpd

Who jogs with makeup and aviator sunglasses? Of course, this probably lasted about 10 minutes and they stopped. You can't run with regular sunglasses. Only those ugly ones with the bad around you head. Losers.

Maverick

They probably ran a total of 20 feet while the paid paparazzi, who were alerted to this sham outing, took their picture. Then they went to Ben & Jerry's for ice cream.

I hate these fake stories with fake celebrities with fake body parts.

some guy

I wish Sir Mix-alot would make a comeback.

PokerStar

One of them needs a wide-load banner.

BangherlustBallings

Dropped the ball, TMZ. You never get a pic of Kim K. in tight sportswear unless it's sideways and her booty is showing.