Real Housewife & Hubby -- Barely Dressed Together

6/26/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Despite reports constantly claiming they are separating, bikini clad "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong and her topless husband Russell were adjoined at the hip as they soaked their happily married flesh in the Vegas sun the other day.

0624_taylor_armstrong_starzlife
Unreal.

0624_taylor_footer

Simone

Money don't buy you class.............

and that Taylor chick one unattractive person.

victory

I've always found it odd to see a gal wearing a bikini w/ high heel dress shoes, doesn't seem to make sense.

Micha

Images like these give me goose bumps! Is just eeeeeeeeeeewwww. She is gross! Duck face, flat ass, wrinkled elbow. Don't get me wrong for a normal woman she is in a good shape. But don't try to put up with Hollywood style, because your era not!

And he looks like a hand guy with those shorts.

Fran, a laugh so much with your comment haha

Boba Lola

She needs a sign "please feed me"

BitterKittens

Check out all the crap about Traylor...http://stoopidhousewives.com/2011/02/03/whos-the-godmother/ and http://stoopidhousewives.com/2011/01/22/taylor-shana-hughes-taylor-ford-armstrong/ It's a really great site for all the Housewive... enjoy!!!

Sunshine

What's up with all those scars on her thighs?

irish35

Oh and I forgot; Fake Boobs, breast implants. Now I lower the scale of hotness from 1-10 to a 2.75

irish35

OK if she is going to expose herself like that thinking she's hot I'll be a critic. She's got nasty wrinkly elbows, stretch marks on her hip, thigh and leg areas, possibly from liposuction and sculpting. And she's had plastic surgery on her face, lips etc. And her husband, just a dime a dozen just like him, out here in the big wide world. As a hot couple on scale of 1-10 about a 3.5

ARTOFWAR

...Ahhhh----Nothing says "I'm not really a hooker" like wearing a bikini in four inch stilettos....Artofwar

Steve

His tits are bigger than hers.

Sterling713

Whenever I see a girl like that with a guy like that, I think to myself he's either packing some serious heat, or he's got some serious dough.

ARTOFWAR

....Women/wives such as this one, are merely prostitutes with one client, but then again, this would also hold truth for most wives.

Bought and paid for in full....Artofwar

molasses

too old, begging for attention, never made her own money. desperate!

war3agl3

She is clearly lying about her age. 40? She looks 50. Gross.

anni

Obviously these two are NOT having sex. There is less than no chemistry between them. He looks gay, she totally desperate.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments