« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Basketball Wives' Star Files for Divorce

6/27/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The tumultuous relationship between Eric and Jennifer Williams -- nonstop fodder for years on VH1's "Basketball Wives" -- is coming to an end ... because Jennifer just filed for divorce.

Jennifer Williams Divorce
Williams finally pulled the trigger Friday, filing papers in Hudson County Superior Court in New Jersey. Williams, who tied the knot with Eric in the Bahamas back in 2007, cites irreconcilable differences.

Williams wants alimony, plus an "equitable" distribution of the couple's assets.

They have no kids.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cin_Girl

I thought she had already filed for divorce...

Veronica

If you were married a short time - a few yrs - you had no real career or education before you got married and no kids during the marriage (or with the spouse before the marriage) then why in HECK do you need alimony?? I am so thankful that I am not any of these "women" on these shows that claim to be housewives but they are celeb wannabes with no talent, some one step away from being escorts, strippers. Wait, Danielle Staub- stripper! Trapping a pro-athelete (or any man w money) into marriage or sex or being your baby daddy does not entitle you to any status other than child support for your kid(s)!! I thought we had evolved as women to not depend on men - to educate ourselves, pay own way but I guess that requires character which these women do not have. These women are disgusting. I may not wear $60...0 shoes but pay my own mortgage, put my kid thru college, buy my own shoes, and hold my head up high every day!

Allison Ebner

Real Housewives of NJ's Kim G hanging with Basketball Wives at Friday Nights Premiere party http://celebritymagnet.com/blog/2011/06/26/basketball-wives-premiere-party-scoop/

Barbara

I do not see why she should get alimony...she has been making money on her own.

kromen

She better not cry about being accustomed to a certain lifestyle. I bet he was accustomed to getting polished in the morning, but you don't see him asking for that.

Fran

Relationships/marriages are now based on needs not love. I somtimes wish that I had that status but at what price..........Being a football/basketball player you are always in doubt? The question will always remain, does she love me for me or for the money/status. And yes ladies, the relationship is always tested because you sometimes wonder is he being faithful while he is away? Man...looking back at Micheal Jackson's life, I love me and being a nobody to the media.

heather

Thats old news honey!!!! This has been on 2 seasons now ... This was going on back then tooo!!!

Feeney

What is with that big knot on his head? Is that a basketball injury? It just goes to show, a little wealth and fame and some women will marry any ugly old Joe.

Kellergirl

@ Camaguey, Muslim women cover to hide their beauty from strangers, not because we are ugly. idiot.

Me

@ Veronica:

Actually, Jen does have education. She has a college degree. And she earned it prior to her marriage.

SnowyDae

Can TMZ pleeeease do a little investigating and just find out exactly what is the deal with the lump? And if the teeth are real?

Sir topham hat

Jennifer is beautiful.

Sir topham hat

Jennifer Aninston aint got **** on this Jennifer. I'd drink this woman's bath water anyday of the week.

Chun LI

Ugh. Thank God these 2 didn't have any children.Just the thought of these 2 having sex makes me want to throw up.Bumping ugly is what I'd call it.

Rodlow

Jennifer is one of the most beautiful women in the world. I'd drink her bath water anyday of the week. Beautiful. Jennifer Aninston aint got **** on this Jennifer.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments