Bristol Palin: Levi Johnston Did NOT Rape Me

6/27/2011 10:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bristol Palin insists Levi Johnston is no rapist -- but still stands by the statement she makes in her new book ... that her 21-year-old baby daddy "stole" her virginity when she was just 15.

Bristol sat with "Good Morning America" today to discuss the book -- entitled "Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far" -- claiming she used the word "stolen" because "that's what it felt like."

But Bristol quickly adds -- "I'm not accusing Levi of date rape, or rape at all. But I am just looking back with the adult eyes I have now, and just thinking, that was a foolish decision."

As we previously reported, Bristol claims she lost her virginity to Levi at 15 -- while she was drunk on wine coolers.

Carl

Part of your story is VERY misleading. Your wording makes it sound like Levi was 21 and Bristol was 15. Levi is only 6 months older than Bristol, so he was only 15-16 himself when it happened.

Cujeaux

She's no better than the Teen Moms on MTV. The baby is cramping her style and she's in a never ending abuse cycle with her ex.

She's still trying to capitalize on a story that's been long dead. Levi has moved on but the Palin family can't stop jabbing him for making them look like the dumb hicks that they are.

Michelle

How did he steal her virginity when she clearly says that SHE made a foolish decision? I think she just wants more publicity.

papapo1

Must be she felt her mother was getting too much camera face time. Hadta come up with somethin. Wonder what mother Palin will come up with to get it back on herself.

Christy

Gee, I wi******hought of that. Continually play the role of victim and make millions of dollars from books and TV. Bristol and her mother have a great scam going because of the stupid people who buy their books and watch their stupid TV shows.

Momba

So it's all Levi's fault?
Why don't you take responsibility for your own actions?
You said yes and got pregnant, poor Levi just wanted to get laid
then he got sucked into the whole game your Mother likes to play.
What a family of loser's.
Go back to Alaska and get lost in the wilderness!

brasileira

And did he keep "stealing" her virginity until she finally got pregnant? Jeez, that was a long drunk night!

Regulator

Stealing or Rape, I don't care what you call it. It's always better when the girl is crying, so it's a real shame she slept through it.

anonymous

DUMB.... She's not even 21... Hasn't lived life at all... STUPID little girl

Tess

Bristol, you're not smart enough to play a game with semantics. Give it up!

Carole

She was having sex and on birth control pills? I'm sure her mother knew all this since she was a minor, yet she still advocated abstinance. What a hipocrite, she should have told her daughter that she didn't have to continue having sex if she were a true advocate of abstinance. I can't believe anything they say, the better they try and make themselves sound, the stupidier they look!

Manda

Someone needs to explain to her that if you're too drunk to properly consent, it's rape. That means that either she's lying about being too drunk to consent, or she's protecting a rapist.

You can't have it both ways, honey.

Areader

Well spoken on Bristol's behalf!

Sissy

If it was stolen, then why did she keep going back? She's an IDIOT like her mother. I love TMZ but you really need to stop posting crap about her and her mother. Trust me if you dont post crap about them, it will not hurt you!!!!

me

this girl has totally changed her face...she was a pretty girl that now looks forty and over done......as for her remarks about her childs father...I think they will more than come back and bite her in the rear. She is trying to take as little responsibility for getting pregnant as she possibly can..no role model to any young woman I know. She is a nasty and mean spirited person just like her mother......she made her own choices in life and Levi didn't take anything she didn't offer up on a platter............skank.