Bristol Palin: Levi Johnston Did NOT Rape Me

6/27/2011 10:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bristol Palin insists Levi Johnston is no rapist -- but still stands by the statement she makes in her new book ... that her 21-year-old baby daddy "stole" her virginity when she was just 15.

Bristol sat with "Good Morning America" today to discuss the book -- entitled "Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far" -- claiming she used the word "stolen" because "that's what it felt like."

But Bristol quickly adds -- "I'm not accusing Levi of date rape, or rape at all. But I am just looking back with the adult eyes I have now, and just thinking, that was a foolish decision."

As we previously reported, Bristol claims she lost her virginity to Levi at 15 -- while she was drunk on wine coolers.

chefadam

She can not give consent when intoxicated and at the age of 15 so where are the statutory rape charges. Did Levi also supply the alcohol?

BritPunk

Bristol the Pistol, loaded and ****ed!

ella

She just wants the fame and maybe money....liars omg get a job silly girl

FLUX

She claims, in writing, that he got her drunk and got her pregnant and she found the evidence the next day and she was 15. She claims it's not rape. You can't have it both ways, unless you are Sarah Palin's daughter. Good luck folks when you have to pay him off before the impending law suit, because your mother will NOT be the next president running on the family values platform.

lou

So either he had non-consensual sex with you while you were passed out drunk...or else at some point you consented to having sex with him. So own up to it already, Bristol - you wanted to have sex with him too, so he did not "steal" your virginity - you GAVE it to him. DOH!

Donald Ray

This pig-ass tramp says she was a virgin, YET, she says she was "on the pill".

Sandy

Well I remember when I was 15..and I remember drinking without the consent of my parents. What I do not remember is ever being drunk on wine coolers and better yet I do not remember ever being so drunk I did not remember what I was doing, especially with horny teenage boys in the mix. Now, I'm from Texas so maybe my mother taught me to protect my virginity or even my chastity better than that. But this maybe a Southern Thang!.

adelle

God what an insult to real rape victims everywhere. You got drunk and made poor decisions because of it. Like I'm sure millions of people do every single day. You are NOT a victim of anything except your own drunken stupidity bristol. Shut your stupid hole.

cherries

Maybe if her parents had taught her about safe sex and not this abstinence stuff she would have wrapped it up and wouldn't be in this situation.

This is the way her mama was trying to teach the children of america to be ignorant sheltered baby mamas.

Mick Jagger

This family is so dim-witted its sad. She was 15 and blacked-out drunk when he was 21? That is considered criminal rape. The Palins are just there to whoop up all the ignorant racists in the South into a frenzy. All they do is lie and distort the truth. They talk about freedom but they are the enemy of freedom. They SUPPORTED the evil Patriot Act, they SUPPORT the marijuana wars, they SUPPORT bankers looting our tax base, they SUPPORT killing people of color in their own countries. This family isnt Christian...they pretend to be but they worship false idols and are Pagans. And they do it all for $$$$$. The North shouldve put the South completely out of it's misery and never shouldve let it make a comeback.

Mick Jagger

Wait a minute...she was a virgin but she was on the PILL???? This family will stoop at nothing to exploit their undeserved fame for $$$. Her mom whores for corporate America and pretends to be a freedom fighter...what s***! How much you wanna bet they participated in occult rituals like those at Bohemian Grove or in The Franklin Scandal and Franklin Cover-Up.

timid

SHUT UP YOU BORING COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH WITH THE PALINS - ALL OF 'EM!!!!!!!

some guy

How old was Levi at the time? And were there pics?

Muppet

I see alot of comments putting Bristol down but not one putting Levi down! It takes two! I don't see people running him into the ground for not wearing a condom!
They are two young people that made a bad decision! Both of them! People complaining about her selling a book should stop and think! At least she isn't collecting welfare.
I stated on another post that this book probably wasn't the best decision because it will be from an immature point of view but at least she's earning her own way.
She's no more to blame for having a child than Levi, but it does appear to me that she is doing more to support her son. People insulting her little brother Trigg are disgusting!
I guess when it comes to hating on these boards even babies are fair game right? There's something terribly wrong with people that can hate on babies so easily.

CyndiChainsaW

She admitted to being drunk on wine coolers?
Hmm where were her "responsible" parents?
Someone really dropped the ball here!!