Charlie Sheen SINGLE

Officially Goddess-less

6/27/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is finally UNCHAINED -- because TMZ has learned, the Warlock's last remaining goddess just gave him the chop.

0624_charlie_and_goddess_getty_ex_2
Sources close to Charlie tell TMZ, Natalie Kenly moved out last week -- but hell hath no fury like a Warlock scorned ... because we're told, the actor DEMANDED she return the Mercedes he bought her.

According to sources close to the actor, Charlie brushed off the break-up, claiming it's "not a common thing for the Masheen!"

We're told Charlie's penis celebrated the split by declaring war on the entire world, conquering three women from three different countries -- Mexico, Australia, and Colombia -- the very night Kenly walked out.

0301_winning_footer_v3

shar

Oh by the way, I have always wanted a Mercedes, so if you are just piling them up in your garage. I will take one of your hands...lol My jeep has seen better days...lol

shar

Write a book darlin... I am sure you saw/heard enough from drugs to Charlie's final reality when he got fired and replaced, that he is not irreplacable. Maybe the show will flop with Ashton but the Directors believe anything is better than having Charlie back... I loved the show and Charlie in it, but what the heck, you are no better than the next person and as I have said before, this role was a natural for you, no acting required, just show up and collect the big bucks and even that you messed up. Too much money does not a smart person make....

Autumn_in_Michigan

Big surprise? Not.

So, being dumped is "not a common thing" for Charlie? Right....

some guy

I did too. I really liked the show. I guess part of this is bitterness that he ruined such a good thing.

Muppet

Fred Farkel 3 hours ago
Charlies WORST day - is 10,000 times better than any TMZ LOSER'S best day.

ANd yet - Charlie just cannot live up to the expectations of the typical TMZ LOSER???

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Whatever.

You TMZ LOSERS simply CANNOT PROCESS.

____________

Not that I'm a TMZ loser but had to comment. I'm not so sure that having to buy friends etc should really be considered having better days. I'm also not sure being considered mentally unstable by the majority of people in the world can be considered a good day either lol. So yeah, I guess I can't process it. :P

Bubbles The Chimp

She had a partial brain. Amazing.

Is this guy even 'NEWS' anymore? (Only to TMZ it seems)

When is he going to sell the massive unsold stock of his pathetic merchandise on eBay.

Blood Red Witch

Charlie taking back the gift was wrong. He said it was a gift on TMZ and the Today show. I realize that it was extremly expensive, but he chose to give it to her. The key word was GIFT. Not a good pr move.

Sloane

heard for years that
even rats abandon a sinking ship

may just be true after all!!

Hershey Bar

What a loser. Enough said.

Sloane

AND

guess his father has decided that the only way his son will smarten up and try to save his own life is if he allows him to hit rock bottom

sad/painful when any family is at the point where all they can do it to sit by and watch their child (at any age) self-distruct, while praying that they might recognize that they need to reach out before it's too late

buttercup

Doesn't every good hooker know to ask for the money (title of a car) up front? I mean, how far can you trust a drug using "John" who is circling the drain? At least, that's the moral I took away from the story.

The realist

What a looser!... stupid girls too. I'm happy not to have kids like them.

esther

Poor charlie, I think he should try an older women, I need a new car, hey charlie come on over I will
stay up allllll night and listen to your crap. Poor charlie

Crady

Hook his worthless azz up with OCTOMOM!!!

karlew

Time to order up another kilo or two of coke. These girls are hard to keep once they've come down and find out what and who they've been doing while they were high.