Ricky Romance SMACKED DOWN In the Street

6/27/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Producer Ricky Romance -- brother of former B2K singer Raz-B -- got hit in the face HARD by a GIANT Hollywood nightclub bouncer last night ... and TMZ captured the entire altercation on tape.
0627_romance

Romance had just been kicked out of Playhouse nightclub ... when he began to scream at one of the security guards, "N*gga ... I ain't do nothing ... I ain't touched nobody."

At that point, a very heated Romance reached back and SLAPPED  the biggest security guard at the club ... so the security hit him back with a MONSTER right hand ... sending Romance reeling back into the street.

Another guard swooped in and put Romance in a headlock ... and while Ricky's friends demanded that security "let him go" ... the bouncer walked Romance towards a back alley.  It's unclear what happened to Romance after that.

Attempts to reach Romance for comment were unsuccessful.

artie help

i just happened to be in the alley taking PISS WHEN THESE TWO BEHEMOTH'S CAME barrelling into me causing me to urinate all over my Birk's, i'll be sending a cleaning bill to razB ,shortly.

Q.H.

"*****...I ain't do nothing!"

Yeah. You ain't learned how to speak English, for one thing. Society will never have all the races united because of idiots like this.

Mike

Dead.

Crazyhorse89

hahahahahahaha,

Real smart, you didn't put your hands on nobody?, sure looks like you hit the bouncer. Sorry but you deserve the embarrassment that is going to come out of this. Some guys never learn.

Me

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
I REPEAT!!!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Thank for cheering me up TMZ!!!
Now if only someone would do this to that turd Chris Brown...
That would be EPIC!!!

flick555

" I ain't do nothing" ...LOL

lisamorunning

Now that's funny!!!

T. Bag Jones

Isn't this the hermaphrodite Chris Brown is always arguing with?

Chris Brown

Dumb ******, its about time someone kicked his scrawny ass.

Shread

He slaps like a girl. Punk has no game at all and now its out for the whole world to see what a little wuss he is. lol

"I ain't do nothin"!!..........

maybe cuz u ain't got nothi'n. lol fool

hover

wow. thats embarrassing no matter who you are.

and btw, first!

pandora

ROFLMAO...

ed

Would've loved to be the proverbial fly on the back-alley wall. That cannot be a fun place to be with a dude who outweighs you by 90 lbs, who is very pissed off at you. Sweet Street Justice.

Gatanegra

What a b***h move on behalf of Mr. Romance. What self respecting grown man slaps another man like that? What a D-bag! I agree with the person who stated if only somebody would do that to Chris Brown.

messenger69

He needs to find some BIGGER brothers to hang with. Three WHITE BOYS is all it took to tame Romance and his GANG. HA! HA!! HA!!!

New SCHOOL baby!