Johnny Knoxville on Ryan Dunn:

I'm Emotional, Upset

6/27/2011 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Johnny Knoxville says he's been running through a gauntlet of emotions since his friend and "Jackass" co-star Ryan Dunn died last week ... ranging from mind-numbing sadness to anger directed at Ryan.

Johnny Knoxville

Knoxville went to his blog this weekend ... and explained why he froze up while speaking at Ryan Dunn's memorial service last week ... saying he tried his best, but "What came out were the mumblings of a man trying his best not to cry."

Knoxville writes, "Here is what I wished I could have told everyone then."

During the painfully honest blog, Johnny explains how much he loved Dunn -- he loved Dunn's "hair trigger laugh reflex ... Dunn was a great listener ... a great friend ... "as loyal as they come."

But midway through the tribute, Knoxville expresses his discontent with Dunn ... saying, "I'm becoming upset now because this isn't right, goddamnit. Ryan, I had to go wake up Madison and tell her you were gone. Do you know how hard that was?!! She loved you so much and I know you loved her, so why, buddy? Rocko will never get to know you like she did, nor will my daughter that is coming in October. I cry a lot about that."

Knoxville -- who refers to Dunn as his "brother" -- closed the post by saying, "I don't know what else to say right now, so I will close with I love you, Ryan. I have a lot of emotions swirling, but I want you to know I love you so very much."

0621_remembering_ryan_dunn_footer

azlee

sad...now friends and family have to deal with it. You want speed, then please go to a race track where all conditions are made for it and be responsible.

heather

I feel bad that they all lost a good friend, a brother, a person who meant the world to them, it is going to take a long time to get over it because of the grieving process is soo looong. Unless you lost a really close friend at such a young age you will never get it. I lost my brother, I have lost a friend, so I can tell you that you will always have that in your mind till the day that you die.

Regulator

He forgot to say that he could care less because he's still rich, and saw it coming to Dunn. He goes on to add, "Any press is good press. Please pick up a copy of Jackass 3.5 Unrated in stores now."

Breezy13

i seriously cant believe u ppl being negitive like seriously he is a person not just a star he has friends and family like everybody else and deserves sympathy like anyone else passes away just becuz u ppl wanna be heartless stop making it wore for ppl that care......
rascal flatts-i wont let go is a perfect song for this loss so stay strong and dont let these pathtic ppl with nothing better to do but bash on sum1 who passed away get to you there worthless...Luv Ya GuyS<3

KikiOttawa

Ugh, this coverage of Ryan Dunn is totally overdone (no pun intended) - he was a Z -list celeb at best so why does everyone give a darn? Until he offed himself in his Porsche last week, 99% of the people had never heard his name or would have recognized his face. His major claim to fame is his death - pretty sad legacy IMHO.

Stop bashing a dead man, and let him RIP and slip back into obscurity. His family and friends don’t need to be tortured by all the negativity out there, so let it go TMZ.

Regulator

You can use unlimited characters. U dnt hav 2 uz tw33t sp3@k ppl.

electriczipper

well at least he didnt kill anyone else
he wont be drinking anymore
thats for sure

kristine

i roll my eyes at you men!

i just dont get why men just cant allow themselves to cry. science has proved you will be much healthier in the long run if you just allow yourself the benefit of... well... weeping like a little girl!

bob

Dude. A drunknen jag-off is dead. Get over it.

Joe

Why are you guys such a bunch of D'Bags?

Life was lost with a bad decision. I'm sure none of you hypocritical DB's have never driven after some drinks.

The guy paid for his mistake with his life, so I guess that warrants pissing on his charred corpse? How do you live with yourself?

Dago

You ********, show some respect for the dead.

some guy

I think it was nice to hear some honesty for a change. I think this shows more sincerity than getting a tattoo of him on yourself. TMZ did Wee-Man get paid for that pic?

brown dynamite

james 21 minutes ago

all yu ***** talkin **** can get tha **** out of here, ryan made a bad decision, so does everyone in tha ****in world, but he gets criticized because hes famouse and people hear about his decisions... have some god damn sympathy for him, and his freinds and family... also he was intoxicated, that enables tha fact that hes going to make bad decisions. ****in dumbasses... no morals from all of yu... i hope yu all have retarded children, and yur mothers get raped.

---------

wow. your poetry puts knoxville's words to shame.

RedDead

The passenger killed himself... Ryan didn't kill him... The passenger of that vehicle CHOSE to get in the car with an Inebriated person...knowing full well that he just polished off 11 alcoholic beverages. Don't give me this crap that we need to show sympathy for the "victim" and piss on Ryan's grave.

RIP.. Ryan & Zach..Your mistakes proved fatal but you are both in a better place..

some guy

brown dynamite sounds like john smith.