Johnny Knoxville on Ryan Dunn:

I'm Emotional, Upset

6/27/2011 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Johnny Knoxville says he's been running through a gauntlet of emotions since his friend and "Jackass" co-star Ryan Dunn died last week ... ranging from mind-numbing sadness to anger directed at Ryan.

Johnny Knoxville

Knoxville went to his blog this weekend ... and explained why he froze up while speaking at Ryan Dunn's memorial service last week ... saying he tried his best, but "What came out were the mumblings of a man trying his best not to cry."

Knoxville writes, "Here is what I wished I could have told everyone then."

During the painfully honest blog, Johnny explains how much he loved Dunn -- he loved Dunn's "hair trigger laugh reflex ... Dunn was a great listener ... a great friend ... "as loyal as they come."

But midway through the tribute, Knoxville expresses his discontent with Dunn ... saying, "I'm becoming upset now because this isn't right, goddamnit. Ryan, I had to go wake up Madison and tell her you were gone. Do you know how hard that was?!! She loved you so much and I know you loved her, so why, buddy? Rocko will never get to know you like she did, nor will my daughter that is coming in October. I cry a lot about that."

Knoxville -- who refers to Dunn as his "brother" -- closed the post by saying, "I don't know what else to say right now, so I will close with I love you, Ryan. I have a lot of emotions swirling, but I want you to know I love you so very much."

0621_remembering_ryan_dunn_footer

fgsd

The writings o*****uilty man I think.

Mr. Knoxville should feel somewhat guilty if you ask me. Actually, all of the team should feel guilty. The encouragemnt of doing the Jack-a$$ stunts might make one feel like that 'could never happen to me, I got skills'

I used to say 10 years ago that when these guys get to be in their mid 30's and 40's this wouldn't be so funny. Way too old to be actin' the fool.

But, then this guy acts likes he is mad at Ryan? Talk about the gall....besides, dude was wasted, totally wasted when he got in that car, and I'm very sure that wasn't the first time he was drunker than a skunk getting behind the wheel, and behind the wheel of a souped up sports car to boot.

some guy

Whew... got uncomfortably warm in my room for a sec. Lemme turn on the a/c.

some guy

and a drink. BRB.

Randy Morrison

GOODBYE the the drunken sloppy PIG Ryan Dunn. Hope this is the last we hear about the moron.

Better off dead, he was s***, no one will REALLY miss this jackass because there will always be another moron to take his place...save your tears Bam and Johnny, you are d-bags and human rubbish...glag your pig friend did not hurt anyone innocent...what an ass! Burned like the human trash he was!!

BouncersSuck

Ian, cir****tances would need to be much more strenuous than TMZ chat for me to bite anyone.

Nobody is defending Ryan Dunn for driving intoxicated! Every DD fatality is a tragedy that could have been avoided but for human error. The nature of humanity.

For every accident, there are thousands of drunk drivers who go undetected. This is the real problem. If it means so much to you Ian, find a way to help fight the real problem in your area.

But for the people lowering themselves to bashing a just-deceased person with name calling and anger filled hate speech? Not helping anyone or anything but themselves; trying to feel superior to someone who is no longer here to defend himself.

Indulgence of your dark side will reap dark rewards...

Big Poppa

Cartman

They will just have to find another guy to jam stuff up his butt and kick them in the nuts. These guys truly are idiots.

some guy

You know, I sometimes like to crush ants with my feet, because they are powerless to stop it.

CN

.Pitiful people..Meaning less lives. Fat Sloppy Pig drinks like a swine and kills him self and 1 other drunk..BIG deal..who cares..STOP reporting meaning less crap about meaning less fools..IVE never seen this Guy..We are all from different places in life..IVE never heard of the jackass..WHY?? Because people like him do not count 2 me..he was a selfish, ugly, fat slob..wasted lives..he threw his life away instead of making a difference..he is dead garbage, worms, all gone- bye bye jackass

some guy

Eh grown ups making grown up decisions.

Amirite?

BouncersSuck

Good grief.

Posting such barbaric drivel, I really have to wonder if you are stupid enough that your real name is Randy Morrison?

Big Poppa

some guy

Srsly... no word on Lindsay?

CN

yippeee the pig is dead..I loathe people like him..he makes me sick as i look at his photos..what a slob..sloppy, ugly, nasty, smellie, unclean, no class, no manners, tacky, stupid, dumb, idiot, horrible person..IM so happy he is off the roads 4 good...

BouncersSuck

Pretty jealous eh Cartman? Quasi-famous dudes making more money in a year than you will in your life and you think they are the idiots because they make it doing silly moronic stuff for entertainment.

Get over it haters. Even with an epic bad decision that ended it all for him, Ryan Dunn is was and for always will be WAY cooler than you will ever be in this life.

In a few simple minutes behind a jet fighter in Jackass 3d, he obliterates your life's coolness in one shot.

Big Poppa

MARGETALICA

A DOOSH THAT MADE A CAREER OUT OF DRIVING DRUNK -yea ok - at least knoxville is not calling the media to the crash scene to launch into a self absorbed pity party like Bam the putz did.

BouncersSuck

Calling people douche and you can't even spell douche. Classic.

Big Poppa