« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bryan Stow -- FLIPPED OFF During Dodger Game

6/29/2011 6:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bryan Stow didn't appear to be worried that Dodgers fans were giving him the finger the night he watched the Giants play in Dodger Stadium ... instead, he smirked and hoisted his beer.

0628_bryan_stow_ex_facebook_2

One of Stow's friends posted a photo on Facebook, showing Stow and his buddies proudly sporting their team colors in a sea of blue on March 31 ... while two unidentified Dodgers fans photobombed the shot by flipping off the camera.

As we previously reported -- Stow had a verbal altercation with another Dodger fan during the game ... after Stow allegedly yelled out that he'd rather eat his own feces than a Dodger dog.

Stow was brutally beaten in the parking lot after the game and is still recovering from some VERY serious injuries.

062711_fight_small_v2_launchThe LAPD arrested one man for the attack, Giovanni Ramirez -- cops say he's the prime suspect.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mighty Mike

I don't see the problem here. Of course he was popping off, wasn't that a given from the beginning? If you've ever gone to a Raider game you know that there are a ton of idiots roaming the crowd, you AVOID them; they're just looking for trouble. Unfortunately Bryan didn't avoid them.

But the point here is once you knock him down you made your point. Assault and battery, yes; but not of the cops don't see you. It happens at EVERY game. But they took it a step further and continued to kick him while he was out cold.

That my friends is attempted murder and it's crossing the line regardless of what Bryan Stow may have said, done or drank! PERIOD.

.and yes, as another poster said, he's lucky they didn't have guns.

Gridiron

So everyone tell us again how Philly fans are the worst in the world for throwing snowballs at a drunken skinny guy in a Santa suit 40 years ago, at least they didn't pulverize "Santa" into a critical coma. Maybe lazy asses like Skip Bayless and Micheal Wilbon can now refer to another stadium when making their lazy ass "professional" assessments of rowdy fans.

Then again, likely not.... Why work when you get paid big bucks just to make lazy ass assumptions and stereotypes? Actual work is too hard for some folks.

MARGETALICA

The cops should to ask his friends that watched this attempted murder go down about why they took no action - of any kind to help him?

Jenny

Exactly Mike. They took it to scary levels.

I am glad to see there are so many here who think a sporting event is an important enough issue to warrant someone being beaten nearly to death. Wow. And saying "no one deserves to be beaten....but" doesn't make saying that it is understandable that he was beaten sound any better.

MARGETALICA

A savage beating where a man is knocked out cold and still being kicked in the head did not motivate his friends enough to stop it. What does that say? ...

Mike174

I took a beating in Boston for wearing a N.Y Yankee Cap. There wasn't even a game going on. I was confronted by three men and was told to "Take off your fking hat, ***ot" when I told them to "go FK yourselves." We began to fight... I took a beating, got up, put the hat back on and kept it moving. I don't even like Baseball. I was in the Navy w/ with ship visiting Boston for Fleet Week at the time. I am a New Yorker!

MyOpinionOnly

x - When did Glenn Beck and his family get shouted and spilled on? I would LOVE to have seen that! Azzwipe deserves it for all the hate-mongering he tried to wage on his show. Please don't use him as an example of "what's wrong with us" when he IS what's wrong!

Lank

I'd rather eat my own feces than drink beer from a cup with a Dodgers logo on it!!

MARGETALICA

the pending law suits will prompt many questions - It will be interesting to see how this plays out in court. If I was on a jury It would sure make me question the credibility of his freinds version of events.

St Murphy

@ josh

man i remember the old snowball fight at the NY giants game.chargers v giants in the meadowlands (or whatever company name now) and many people lost season tix.

@ margetalica

yeah it does not say much for his friends at all.i know my friends have helped me and i have helped them in the same type of situation.

@ mike and jenny

that would be like me going to a NY yankees game cheering for the red sox and thinking i would be safe doing so.uh uh not happenin..rivals will always be rivals.most of us know when to talk and when to shut our mouths and i believe this man did not know when enough was enough.did he deserve that beating NO but there also has to be 2 people to have a fight.

Danielle

All of you saying he deserved to get beat are the ones causing our society to fall. Your parents did a poor job raising you .

o

Fu*k that guy he got what he deserved, you start sh*t you get your ass kicked. hahaha

Mighty Mike

St Murphy,

You can root for your team, I see it at Raider games all the time. Sure you take heat, but you CAN avoid a beatdown. It's when you think you're tougher than you are that your mouth can get you into trouble.

Again, once you're down, point taken. Vice versa, once you've knocked him out, you've made your point.

Why his friends didn't help? To me it's inexcusable, but I wasn't there. In fact if I was a Dodger fan I would have jumped in to stop it once he was out cold. So, the 100 or so Dodger fans should be judged just as his friends are. It's called being human.

St Murphy

@ danielle

i do not think he deserved what he got at all.but i do think he helped things with mouth.after a man is down and on the ground the fight should stop bottom line until then both parties are aggressors to me.

Mighty Mike

o,

Sounds like you've been on the business end of a beatdown or two.