Halle Berry In Court

Trouble Brewing Over Custody

6/28/2011 9:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry is in family court right now, doing battle with Gabriel Aubry over custody of their 3-year-old daughter, Nahla.

0628_halle_gabriel_EX_02
Halle's lawyer filed a very thick stack of documents a few minutes ago, outlining trouble she's had with Gabriel.  We're told the document lists Gabriel's alleged failings as a dad.

Gabriel didn't show up, but his lawyer is there. We'll let you know when it's over.

UPDATE: Halle just took off in her silver Acura.

0628_halle_leaving_court

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

WillOTheWisp

buckwhite100
HALLIE WENT FROM SUCKING AND F*CKING BLACK D*CK TO DATING
THAT LITTLE WHITE BOY PUNK WHAT A DOWN GRADE.THAT DUDE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL AND I BET IS A UNDERCOVER HOMO LIKE MOST WHITE GUYS
IF MY BLACK DAUGHTER DATED A WHITE GUY I WOULD DIS OWN HER IN A HEART BEAT.WHITE PEOPLE STINK LIKE DOGS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really...why you all into ******???!!!! You must like them up yo a ss!!! Jealous much??? U TROLL!!
Again:
This is 2011 and only those with complete Lobotomies give a rat's a ss about ethnicity and race….okay???
You need to get with it, because love really does conquer all!!!

Kim

I think Halle is making stories about him because she doesn't want to share custody of her daughter with him. And as far as I am concerned she is a racist because she passed a comment that Nahla will only know about her African-American side and not her Caucasian side. How low can we go.

Gretchen

Halle Berry look-alike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqkv0uhfJGM

Loving Monterey

I am a woman and it angers me when other woman pull this type of *****. He was amazing as a Dad when they were together but now that she is angry with him.....he's the worst person in the world.

Halle is nothing but a controlling spoiled angry b!@tch.

I hope that the courst see thru her tantrums, accusations, entitled attitude.

As for the comments calling him a gold digger. He has just as much right to collect spousal support as any woman would. She was the bread winner.....what's good for women to receive is good for men to receive.

Klimilda

It look to me that she Halle is angry at him for what ever reason and that is why she is given him a hard time. She is not nice doing that. That is his daughter and he is entiled to his right. I used to like her(halle) but now i do not.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5