Halle Berry

Claims Gabriel Violated

Custody Agreement

6/28/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry went to family court this morning, complaining her baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, violated the custody agreement they struck over Nahla, and to reinforce her point, her lawyer submitted a lengthy court document claiming Gabriel has put Nahla at risk.

Halle Berry Custody
Sources tell TMZ ... Halle is concerned for 3-year-old Nahla when she's in the care of Gabriel.  Our sources would not be specific about the violations, but we're told it has to do with requirements Gabriel was supposed to follow when he had custody of Nahla.

The lengthy documents go into great detail about Gabriel's parenting skills, claiming there was once an incident overseas when Gabriel allegedly neglected Nahla, imperiling her safety.

Halle wanted the judge to find Gabriel in violation of the custody order.  Gabriel was not in court today, and the judge set a hearing on the matter for later.

0201_halle_nahla_footer

sharcar19

Funny how he was such a great dad while he was porking her. She's just being way too overprotective. She should be careful, the kid will resent her later in life.

sharcar19

Dear "Sincerity" you sound just like a lawyer "full of ****"! She probably gave up the Broadway play when she realized she'd be laughed off the stage for not being able to act her way out of a paper bag!

micah

Can she ever NOT be bitch? She's so screwed up. She obviously has daddy issues and doesn't understand a father's role since her flaky (black) one was never around. She is such a miserable prima donna. She needs to get right and let HER daughter have a father.

Sincerity

Shar less than a minute ago

***************************************************************

WHAT HAVE "YOU" BEEN SMOKING??? YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!

Halle Berry has made "PROFESSIONAL" concessions related to "CUSTODY" issues. WHAT "PROFESSIONAL" CONCESSIONS HAS GABRIEL AUBRY MADE -- NONE THAT I CAN RECALL!!! During their negotiations, he should have made provision for stipulations that he could live with. If he couldn't comply with them, he should have demanded revisions. I have ABSOLUTELY NO sympathy for him. Halle Berry has tried to deal with these issues both "privately" and "publicly"!!! WHAT MORE CAN SHE DO???

Sunset

Halle is a lying b!!ch! She is just making crap up because she does not want Gabriel to have any contact with his daughter which is horrible. She had previously called him a good father and now that he wants to exert his parental rights she trashes him and tries to take custody away. I hope the judge sees through her lies and gives at least joint custody to Gabriel. I also hope Gabriel gives the judge the tapes I read he has of Halle screaming at him like the crazy woman she is. I wish he would release those tapes to the media too! Her daughter will be very angry at her when she gets older for trying to keep her father away from her!

David

She is so dysfunctional that makes her seem so spooky

Mimi

I'm really getting tired of this psycho path, and I feel really sorry for this little girl. Halle is always bitch moaning about how her daddy was never around, but now she's doing everything to make sure a willing father is never in her daughter's life. She will pay for this DEARLY. This little girl will grow into a thinking woman one day and will give Halle exactly what deserves - SOLITUDE with her miserable "perfect" ass! I hope the judge sees through her pathetic attempts to use her own daughter to spite yet another of her lovers.

marlene

Enough of this stupid broad, She need to go back and sit in her car and then turn it on. She can't keep a man, and soon this latino man she is dating will leave her, By the end of the summer it will be over.Stupid women like her should never have children. I hate her for what she is doing to this man. And if she continues she wont be box office hits any more.

CN

This is what happens when she keeps fukkingg the wrong weird, insane men..Now she has to fight 4 what belongs 2 her, HER KID..he is a no name X un- working - has been -model..he probably set this whole $$$$ baby scheme up so he could pimp off her$$ 4 life..I do not like her but he is worse, he is probably playing games with the little girl..she should get rid of him the old fashioned way..bang bang,

Marissa

I don't really think this has anything to do with poor little Nahla. I read that he initiated the split primarily due to the age difference and because he had the desire to see other women. This is probably crazy Halle's way of getting back at him.
There is a saying that goes... "Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned!"

Marissa

I don't really think this has anything to do with poor little Nahla. I read where he wanted out of the relationship because of her age and he had the "itch" so to speak, and this is just crazy Halle's way of getting back at him.

Marissa

I don't really think this has anything to do with poor little Nahla. I read where he wanted out of the relationship because of her age and he had the "itch" so to speak, and this is just crayz Halle's way of getting back at him.

Marissa

I don't think it really has anything to do with poor little Nahla. I read where he wanted out of the relationship because of her age and he had the "itch" so to speak, and this is just crazy Halle's way of getting back at him.

Marissa

I don't think it really has anything to do with poor little Nahla. I read where he wanted out of the relationship because of her age and he had the "itch" so to speak, and this is just crayz Halle's way of getting back at him.

Boba Lola

She used him because of his looks. Woop..sounds familiar men? LOL anyway, no in all seriousness, she looks c-r-a-z-y