Halle Berry

Claims Gabriel Violated

Custody Agreement

6/28/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry went to family court this morning, complaining her baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, violated the custody agreement they struck over Nahla, and to reinforce her point, her lawyer submitted a lengthy court document claiming Gabriel has put Nahla at risk.

Halle Berry Custody
Sources tell TMZ ... Halle is concerned for 3-year-old Nahla when she's in the care of Gabriel.  Our sources would not be specific about the violations, but we're told it has to do with requirements Gabriel was supposed to follow when he had custody of Nahla.

The lengthy documents go into great detail about Gabriel's parenting skills, claiming there was once an incident overseas when Gabriel allegedly neglected Nahla, imperiling her safety.

Halle wanted the judge to find Gabriel in violation of the custody order.  Gabriel was not in court today, and the judge set a hearing on the matter for later.

0201_halle_nahla_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Alien86

Hallie-everyone can see through you. its like you are making a pretty model look intelligent and a better parent without even trying.

anne

I don't see anything beautiful about this woman at all She is not a nice person. I will be saying prayers for Gabrielle and his little girl.
Halle is ugly natured.

RCG

@ Fred, haha, Saint Gabriel! I luv it! Its funny how folks are always getting on Halle as if she’s making $#!t up about Gabriel. I think she would know what she’s talking about. I mean, she has lived with this man, & knows his personality & quirks much better than us who only see some paparrazzi pics on which we base our opinions. I dont know either, what’s going on, but I’m not gonna pretend I know for a FACT that Halle’s just playing games. Who wants to go to court & waste time as well as money, unless the issue is serious?
Anyway, while they’re busy faulting Halle it seems they’ve forgotten the times “saint” Gabriel would take Halle to court just when she was to start a new movie, forcing her to drop out of the role….Seems to me as if he’s purposely trying to mess with her money! If that’s what he’s up to, then She was smart to never marry him.

RCG

MS MIAUNOW Aubry was nice and caring when he was with Halle but perhaps you don't know Gabriel like you think you do.[MEN HAVE ISSUES ALSO THAT THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT AND GABRIEL IS FLAWED AND NOT ABOVE HAVING ISSUES like any other human being.] He changed and became vindictive after his long term realtionship with Halle "ended" according to other people who know him as well. Plus Halle had a baby with Aubry did you? [a baby changes things you know] Also I did not not know who Gabriel Aubry was until Halle raised his status. Perhaps you only witnessed one side of Gabriel's character because that was all he was showing you. SINCE GABRIEL WAS SO NICE ETC... WHY AREN'T YOU WITH HIM NOW?

BigJohn

Poor, Poor Halle, why is that no man stays with Halle. Is it all the men or is Halle do in love with herself to consider another person. See claims that her childs father has made racial remarks toward and the child. Well did she ask him how many black women he had dated before her, or if he knew anything about black culture even though I am sure that Halle does not consider herself as being black. It doesn't stop her she dating another one of non-color. I wonder if she has asked him the questions that all people should consider before interting in to a interacial relationship. It Ok Halle, they all call or think of you in racial names at some point in your relationship even thought they may not have the guts to call you the names to your face. Remember no matter what you do or how beautiful you think you are you will always be black even if you don't want to be. LOL, just go with the flow, don't take the racial remarks serious or give them strength. It America, what do you expect.

ted409

im gonna lmao the day hally berry has her first heart attack from giving Gabriel heck over every breath of air he breathes
my lawyer told me this just hurts the kids and even though i didnt want to i backed off. now my daughter is shrink case.
shes told me stuff her mom did so now at 34 shes got all kinds of problems goes to the shrink once a month is on a ton of meds i hope better for this little girl

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14