Halle Berry

Claims Gabriel Violated

Custody Agreement

6/28/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry went to family court this morning, complaining her baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, violated the custody agreement they struck over Nahla, and to reinforce her point, her lawyer submitted a lengthy court document claiming Gabriel has put Nahla at risk.

Halle Berry Custody
Sources tell TMZ ... Halle is concerned for 3-year-old Nahla when she's in the care of Gabriel.  Our sources would not be specific about the violations, but we're told it has to do with requirements Gabriel was supposed to follow when he had custody of Nahla.

The lengthy documents go into great detail about Gabriel's parenting skills, claiming there was once an incident overseas when Gabriel allegedly neglected Nahla, imperiling her safety.

Halle wanted the judge to find Gabriel in violation of the custody order.  Gabriel was not in court today, and the judge set a hearing on the matter for later.

0201_halle_nahla_footer

aon

Wow. She really needs to back off. It is a fact of life, men parent different than women. It doesn't make them a bad parent. Also, I thought they were both Nahala's parents yet she is dictating how the child should be cared for. Her way or the highway; kind of sheds some light on why their relationship failed.

zee

Halle Berry is doing what works for her, not for the child or the father! Pure selfishness.

Anon

I'm really disliking Halle Berry since all this started. She's trying to bury the guy because she has the money and the lawyers to do it. I hope the judge slams her hard.

JoeFrancis

I apologize to David Justice for calling him a douche back in the days. Bitch is crazy!

Bleak

I OFFICIALLY lost all respect for Halle Berry!

piper

hey halle............grow up already. the world does NOT revolve around you. you're just mad cuz gabriel has issues following you around everywhere being a babysitter for you. let him be a father already. from the beginning he has put his daughter first and tried to keep her out of the spotlight. it's called parenting. maybe you should try it sometime.

Amanda

I think Gabriel needs to have FULL custody ASAP! Halle is a crazy beotch!

Karen

I used to like Halle, but now think she is just a bitch. She is self-absorbed and wants her way all the time. I used to think she was beautiful, but when I look at her now, I see nothing but an ugly person, due to her actions. She cannot keep a man either. I hope a judge can see through her. Once things goes sour between her and a man, she ruins their reputation. I'm thinking she deserves what she gets. Gabriel has never shown he is a bad father, in fact, when Halle was with him, she thought he was the best. We see right through you, Halle, and it looks as if Gabriel and all the other men did, too. How many men has she had around this small child since she and Gabriel split. I think Gabriel should be worried about all the boyfriends going in and out of the house.

Throwback kid

Like Bleak, I too have lost all respect for Halle Beery. Only mine started when she hit a woman with her car then took off without offering help or calling 911 for help. As usual, Halle was thinking about no one else but Halle.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

halle berry is nothing more than a real beverly hills bitch.....you know she is scrutinizing his visits with his daughter....shes just a soiteful bitch!

My Opinion

She can't make up her mind. When it suits her purposes, she says he is a good father, they are working toward what is best for their daughter. Then, when she goes to court, she throws everything but the kitchen sink at this guy in order to keep him jumping through legal hoops to see his child. Alec Baldwin went through it. It is called 'alienation of parental rights'. The longer Gabriel goes without seeing his child on a regular basis, the easier it is for Ms. Scary to turn the child against him. Soon, Nahla will forget he exists altogether. Then, Ms. Scary can do what Oldie Hawn allegedly did, and simply replace Gabriel with a stepfather.

Happens all the time. This dude better be careful who he makes kids with next time. And any man who sees Ms. Scary coming, should recognize game and run in the other direction.

Daddy D

I feel so bad for this little girl, she is going to grow up and be just like Ms Berry. If she dose not have her dad in her life. so sad!!!!

Chris

Horndog
"Show some respect! The woman was in a James Bond movie, played Catwoman and won an Oscar (tm). Does that not count for anything?"

She wasn't anythong special in the bond flick, any hot chick could have played it better than her. Her movie, Cat Woman, was a bomb. Her oscar was probably an affirmative action win.

♥EverybodyLuvsMe♥

You picked him Halle....just sayin'

FLO

Kids can get into stuff if even if you turn your back for a second or 2 so there is no perfect parent. Halley is a shrew and I believe that she is making vicious accusations to get her own way and not have to involve or discuss custody issues.
Beauty is what beauty does and she is an UGLY bitch.