Halle Berry

Claims Gabriel Violated

Custody Agreement

6/28/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry went to family court this morning, complaining her baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, violated the custody agreement they struck over Nahla, and to reinforce her point, her lawyer submitted a lengthy court document claiming Gabriel has put Nahla at risk.

Halle Berry Custody
Sources tell TMZ ... Halle is concerned for 3-year-old Nahla when she's in the care of Gabriel.  Our sources would not be specific about the violations, but we're told it has to do with requirements Gabriel was supposed to follow when he had custody of Nahla.

The lengthy documents go into great detail about Gabriel's parenting skills, claiming there was once an incident overseas when Gabriel allegedly neglected Nahla, imperiling her safety.

Halle wanted the judge to find Gabriel in violation of the custody order.  Gabriel was not in court today, and the judge set a hearing on the matter for later.

0201_halle_nahla_footer

MyOpinionOnly

TDenise - I'm a mom of 3 and I would NEVER use my children to get back at the father. You can try and say she is only being protective, but when she sings one song when together and another when they separate and he wants more custody...it has nothing to do with being protective and EVERYTHING to do with being controlling. That is the absolute WRONG move for a child. She will alienate her with her father and will only pay for it in the long run. She is the one who has been talking about him, not the other way around. She has proven herself time and time again to be off in her behaviours. I would think she would be more of a danger to her daughter by being so vindictive. So don't be pulling the Mom Card on this beyotch. Anyone can be a mother/father but its someone special to be a mommy/daddy and she doesn't get that.

Georgie

"Georgie - So he needs to "get steppin" huh? WOW...please tell me you will NEVER have children! I would truly not want another screwed up kid in this world who is raised to beleive that as a father, he should have no rights and onlyt he mom is right. And you have the nerve to tell someone else that they have to live with being a jerk? Sounds like you need to take your own advice girl. SMH...."

I do have children, and they are teenagers. I'm 36 years old. Got divorced in my early 20s. Personally, my boys really don't care if their dad is around or not. They are excellent accomplished children. One a dancer, the other a football player, and so on. I have such an impact on their lives I have rendered their father totally irrelevant and Halle will do the same.

He calls at christmas, and "maybe" on a birthday. The kids have been a JOY in my life. Soooo he missed out. They haven't missed athing. And I guarantee you, I moved a few states away so to make sure I don't have to deal with his bothersome a**.

Georgie

myopiniononly, i disagree with you again. first off, it is MY baby. Just like Halle's baby is hers. The baby came out of her vagina. His contribution was small, and pleasurable for him. He needs to move on. He can plant his disgusting seed elsewhere. That's all these guys are worth. If the woman is financially stable, there is nothing wrong with not having the father in the household or involved in the child's upbringing. Obviously if the mother is poor and lives in a bad neighborhood, you might want to have dad around whether you are with him or not. But, Halle is successful, RICH, and surely this girl will benefit from such a mother, if Halle is in fact a good mom to her.

So gabriel should take his lumps, and impregnant some other hollywood star.

arlyssa

Georgie just shut up. You are crazy and need mental help. Not every father is like the deadbeat loser that you spread your legs open to willingly. You should have done some research before you got pregnant and started man bashing. I for one am rooting for Gabriel. My father fought for me when i was younger and ever father should. Next time I hope you pick your man right. You are disgusting.

virgosiempre

Halle Berry should of thought more carefully before procreating. It is NOT acceptable to dismiss her daugther's father because she wants sole custody.

yomama

georgie, you are mentally ill

arlyssa

Georgie,
I feel sorry for your kids. There dad barely wants to see them cause he knows there mother is bat **** crazy.

cherry

She is totally nuts

kickaboo

Venus: The Dark Side , Hallie Berry. http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/?p=320

Georgie

arlyssa, for one, he's a decent guy and pays substantial child support. That's a contribution! Right? If he wanted to see them, he could drive to where we live, it's only 7 hours away. Hell, you couldnt' keep me from my kids. Like i said, they lived in my body for 10 months (do the math, morons), not his. women have a bond with their kids that a man could never have. Halle is doing the right thing. They are not together anymore, keep it clean and move on. Gabriel needs to go, NOW. Immediately. Post Haste! i have no problem with men at all, I just think that their contribution to children is insignificant. Plant your seed, pay your child support. Women don't want some jackass hanging around, trying to make decisons when he's not even in the household anymore. lol

Throwback kid

Halle should check herself in for a mental evaluation before her rage and anger gets the best of her. In the entire time she was with this man she had a baby with she never once said he made any racial comments, now all of a sudden he has a problem with black people, since when? Since she wants custody?
I remember when Halle went on and on to remind everyone she is black when making her Oscar speech. Her WHITE mother was sitting in the audience while her black father was nowhere to be found since he split when she was little. Halle has probably always had problems with who she really is and now some of her mental problems are coming out and she can't control it anymore.

Octodad

Drink, drive..crash, flee.

sheila

She is really looking like a fool. I feel sorry for him.

Athina

There's more of a description on Radar Online. She's really kicking Aubry to the curb, blew a fuse when he fed Nahla pizza on a "non-treat" day. If he's 5 minutes early or late, he gets an ear full. Next I suppose it will be the "Parental alienation" trick so famously used by Kim Basinger. I feel sorry for Aubry - the baby mama is a control freak and the stress she's generating is going to take a toll on all involved, especially Nahla.

arlyssa

Georgie- No need for you to justify your mental thoughts. Unfortunately if you did the math correct you'd realize it takes TWO to make a baby. While you think your kids are not hurting from not having a father around because they may not say it to their crazy ass mom's face(smart kids), they probably are. Seriously i'm going to pray for your kids tonight. Not because they don't have a dad around, but because their mother is some crazy wacko named Georgie. You need to get off your high horse.