« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan: Linda is 'Delusional'

6/28/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan is firing back at his ex-wife Linda -- claiming she's just plain "delusional" for accusing him of violence during their marriage ... insisting he "never laid a hand on her."

0628_hulk_hogan_audio

Hulk phoned-in to the "Bubba the Love Sponge Show" this morning to set the record straight with Bubba himself -- telling the DJ that Linda's claims of abuse, which she made this morning on the "Today" show, are "a cold, blatant lie."

He continued, saying there's "no reason" to defend himself against Linda -- calling her a "non-issue" who's "still riding on the Hulk Hogan name."

Hulk tells Bubba -- Linda is just another hater trying to exploit him, adding, "Just take her and put her in the same category with the Iron Sheik and the Ultimate Warrior. They all belong together."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

some guy

I wonder if Hulk's gonna rip his shirt off in front of the judge.

middleagedcrazy

Actually, big men are trained NEVER to make any threatening moves towards women. Mouthiness, so what?

The only guy I was ever afraid of was my size because he was a classic bully; small, nerdy, and a lying sneaky creep. We all know the type, pinches you to make you jump or look foolish and then claim 'what's your problem?'

Mouthy guys do not intimidate me nor do large men because very large people train themselves not to break stuff.

some guy

@Marilyn 4 hours ago: "but that escalator sign to his right is funny."

Lol

deelzbub

Actually, the real question here is:

What's his problem with the Iron Sheik? He's one of the funniest, coolest old wrestlers I have ever met.

Kevin

fifi, You're full of crap. Steroid abuse differs. It depends on how much you abuse at at time and what the situation is. Hogan was a mild steroid abuser and not a major one

Bella

Why don't she run on back to her toddler and leave Terry alone?

Kevin

SilvardoMom, That's BS. Linda Hogan is just about as honest as Mike Tyson's lying first wife- not that I'm defending the rape he committed- and the many women who claimed Bill Clinton sexually assaulted them

Leaping Great Whites

Why is this even a story? The comments here are far more entertaining than the story it's self.

Kevin

mrsschrute, the only time Hogan ever made an appearance on SNL was in 1985, where he and Mr. T guest starred before Wrestlemania I. You are making up nonsense about him and Tina Fey. He has never worked with her at all

Kevin

His criticism of Khasrow Vaziri, better known as the Iron Sheik, is due to the many critic. He has stated that the Vaziri is a person who tends to flip-flop on criticism. Hogan is a good friend of the man who Vaziri truly hates, B. Brian Blair.

Isabella Sarantakos

She loves that money doesn't she? The cover of her book looks NOTHING like her, bah ha ha ha ha!

Billy

Hulk-a-mania is still running wild all these years later. To bad his ex wife is a crap bag idiot, his son is a complete douche bag and his daughter is now a boob-job talentless idiot who can't sing or do anything else.

But he's still hulk to me and I'll always feel that way.

krowm_news

I agree with Hulk, I think Linda is totally living off of the name and making up stories! She seems crazy! check us out at http://www.krowm.com/news

lala

The ultimate warrior is sexy.

The only couple that ever survived reality tv was Ozzy and Sharon, God bless their souls. As far as WWF I liked Randy and Elizabeth, Hulk was funny back in the day but sort of a s*** bag at times. I would have to ask my dad.. is he the good guy now or the bad guy? "he's the good guy." "Hes the bad guy now." Ex.. kissing Randys wife Elizabeth. His reality Tv show should have never happened and the way these two disrespect eachother with s.o.'s that are their childrens age is terrible, Hulk esp since they look just like his daughter.

Linda

She a cold blooded B. Now she wants to throw her kids Dad under the bus. She hasnt made great choices her self. Dating her sons High School friend. I bet her kids arent happy. So he has taken pain pills. From what I read he has a bad back. Once a person has disc problems it can cause terrible pain off and on for years.and Im sure he has had alot of injurys caused from his work. Honestly what people will do to make money. Hulk Thank God you got rid of her.Hulk Wish you many years of happiness with your BEAUTIFUL new wife.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments