Kim Kardashian --

Spotted!

6/28/2011 9:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Looking like a Real Housewife of Las Vegas, Kim Kardashian wore an interesting leopard print jumpsuit while shopping with fashion designer Vera Wang in NYC on Monday.

0625_kimk_inf

Purrfect.

some guy

TMZ probably gets paid by Kim to publish one of her photos.

Not so sure if you wanna do that tomorrow, Kim. My parole won't be till 2027

SharronPriceSwallows

HELLO everyone, don't yall see the production crew following Dump Truck Willy?!

sweetdee88

where's joan rivers when you need her?

jjmom22

@ BarrysConspiracyWorld

Too funny!

CRAZYGIRL

I don't get it, you make a sex tape,your moms sells it, and now your famous!! The Kardashians have no morals at all!!!! Kim should be in the Bronx Zoo, in that outfit!!!!! Vera Wang should dress the part of a top designer and eat something!!!

Justin

Wait I think I saw this outfit on People of Wal-mart.

Khate sucks

MOOOO! ******* UGLY Cow! She's SUCH TRASH!

Hanging to da lef

She should have a license plate attatched to that ass! And you spelled, "wore" wrong, there should be an "H" after the "W"...

moe l.

Her new boyfriend had better look for a wide board to strap on lest he fall into that large cravass. Man is she ugly! If you don't believe me, google her "silver pictures" to see exactly what Humphries is signing on for!

I am Spartacus

Kris Humphries probably gets X amount of money for the wedding, x amount of money for the honeymoon, x amount of money if he has a kid with her, and x amount of money for the divorce. Kris Jenner already has it negotiated so expect all those things to happen within the next 2 years.

Its gotta suck being Kris Humphries when he is anywhere near other athletes because he knows they most likely banged his fat ass girlfriend. Not only that but he is getting Kim way past her prime. Now she's dumpy looking with an ass full of cottage cheese and an ego the size of her ass. Add to that the annoying family and its enough to wanna make you commit suicide, which is essentially what he's doing by marrying into this family.

Hey Now

That's not a good look.

stacy

she has nice titskris humphries is a lucky man

I am Spartacus

yea it looks like the camera crew is following them. So not only was she stupid enough to wear that in public, she's stupid to think it looks good enough to wear on a tv show. Whats sad is this girl and her family think people are laughing with them when everyone is laughing at them. I can care less that theyre rich and i'm not, at least i didn't pimp out my kids or have to make a sex tape or embarass myself to get somewhere.

Ro

Ok, first of all... Tacky outfit, Kim! Plain & simple...Throw it away and never wear it again! but to my main point... Is it just me or does Vera Wang (btw, LoVe her!) look extremely thin! She is all bones and no fat. What is up with that?! Come to Austin, Sweetie, I'll feed you. :)

harvey is an idiot